Every person gets scared of certain things. And certain people can scare others by what they do. If you want to make me leg it from you for any reason, then do one of these things:

I loved this screensaver thing on my Kindle last week so I thought I would take a picture... as you do. It's a shame it changes all the time :(
Have you done anything interesting lately?
Hopefully I will have a new blog layout soon as well, I am waiting for Matt to code it for me, so I am pretty excited to set that up! I like changes.
Lots of love.
Jazz
Whistle to yourself in public whilst on your own. This generally scares me. If you are a man however, I will automatically think you are a pervert (prejudging, I know).
Say the word 'boogie'. Oh my God. I hate it, I want to cry.
Tell me one of my memories that I thought no one knew. This happened one time, I don't even know what happened to my face, it must have done something funny because it felt pretty odd.
Follow me round college rubbing your hands together. I won't go into this further...
Turn your head to the side and stare at me. This actually hasn't happened but would really freak me out.
What things do people do that creep you out?
---
It's great to be back on here again, I am happy to admit that I have had a few withdrawal symptoms. Oops. I gave in my coursework in on Monday and did my exam on Tuesday, which went ok but not great. At least all the hard work is over now, thank goodness.
I am going to the cinema tomorrow with Matt to see some film about a plane crashing and a man being chased by wolves in the arctic. Anyone seen this? Sounds bizzarre.
We also booked the holiday for in the summer to Majorca! Woohoo. I actually haven't had the best experiences of Majorca, so not completely fond of the place currently. But the place we're going to looks sweet so I am verrrry excited :)
I don't have any interesting pictures to share with you, as I haven't done much. But these are the best I could find on my phone!

I loved this screensaver thing on my Kindle last week so I thought I would take a picture... as you do. It's a shame it changes all the time :(
Have you done anything interesting lately?
Hopefully I will have a new blog layout soon as well, I am waiting for Matt to code it for me, so I am pretty excited to set that up! I like changes.
Lots of love.
Jazz


I like the word boogie. Does that make you hate me??? :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, your list is funny! I think if someone turned their head to the side and stared at me I might laugh... or pee my pants. Kinda funny but very creepy for sure.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Yay for booking a holiday :) and yes those things are pretty creepy.
ReplyDeleteThis is a hilariously adorable list of things to be scared of. Lovely blog. :)
ReplyDeleteStep into Estherina's World