.jpg)
A Picture Of You In Your Younger Years
Me and my brother. We never used to get on, we would seriously pick at each other as kids, he'd kick me down the stairs and I would place the beanbag on his face and sit on top of it so he couldn't breathe. Then we kind of started to get on and we would make small talk. Now we kind of do, kind of don't. He can be really nice when he wants to be, then an absolute prat about 60% of the time. He is not in my good books at the moment and I would like him to move out as soon as possible. He worships our 'dad', who does nothing for us and never has, yet practically bullies my mum who does everything for him. He is completely clueless at the moment and acts more like an immature 13 year old rather than an almost 19 year old.
A Picture Of You On Your Birthday Or Your Favourite Holiday
I should probably have a picture of my last birthday but I didn't do anything for my 17th and I can only find pictures from my 15th, where I look an absolute state! So here is a picture from my 11th birthday. I went bowling, then to Frankie&Bennies with my closest friends. Oh how I wish my hair was still this long. What was going through my mind when I chose to get it cut? (I also have a balloon tied to my head incase you are wondering...)
A Picture Of You In Your Room
This was taken quite a few years ago now, it was with my best friends at the time and we were having a typical girly night. Lots of junk food and singing and dancing to Grease. Singing rather loud I might add. I would add a more recent picture but I have no pictures of me in my room!
A Picture Of You Making A Crazy Face In Front Of The Camera
I actually make many strange faces. I will just sit on Skype with Matt and he will be looking at something else and I will just hold a really bizzarre face until he notices. Luckily he understands me and my strange nature. If it were a stranger on Skype, they would most likely end the call. This was with my friend in the summer. Face warps are amazing.

A Picture Of You Showing Off A New Haircut Or Hairstyle
This picture makes me laugh so much. Myspace days were the best. Pull your best pout with your new hairdo. I think I was about 14 here? Or 15? Who knows. That full fringe most certainly did not last at all. It was just so inconvenient, I had to wash it daily because it got so greasy. What a waste of time. 2 precious minutes each day leaning over the bathroom sink. Pfft.

A Picture Of You Being Absolutely Ridiculous
I couldn't actually choose which photo to use for this caption, there were rather a lot of photos. But I think this is one of my favourites considering how embarrassing it is. It was taken at my friend's 16th birthday, where many embarrassing photos were taken. In all the photos, there were loads of orbs, so in this photo I decided I would try and 'hold' an orb. It failed. Not quite sure why I needed to pull that face though.
A Picture Of You With The Friend(s) You've Know The Longest
I have known this girl since the day I was born and we grew up together. We went to different schools however, but we still saw each other once a week, as we went ballroom dancing and ballet together. I wouldn't call her my 'friend' now though, we haven't spoke to each other in a long time. I don't know why, we just stopped seeing each other when we started high school. We used to speak over MSN and Facebook a while back, but then it just stopped. We are completely different people to be honest. But I have some good memories with her.
A Picture Of You & Your Newest Friend
No photo I'm afraid!
A Picture Of You & Someone You Love
I don't love many people. That sounds quite odd. I love my mum, pictured here. I love my Gran. I love my boyfriend. I love my cat. I love a few other family members, but not to huge extent. And I love only a few friends. But I think that's fine. The fewer people you love, the more time you have to show your love to them. I made my mum a cup of tea and English muffins this morning as breakfast in bed. That should do for a couple of weeks ;)
A Picture Of You That You Didn't Know Was Being Taken
A Picture Of You Making A Crazy Face In Front Of The Camera
I actually make many strange faces. I will just sit on Skype with Matt and he will be looking at something else and I will just hold a really bizzarre face until he notices. Luckily he understands me and my strange nature. If it were a stranger on Skype, they would most likely end the call. This was with my friend in the summer. Face warps are amazing.

A Picture Of You Showing Off A New Haircut Or Hairstyle
This picture makes me laugh so much. Myspace days were the best. Pull your best pout with your new hairdo. I think I was about 14 here? Or 15? Who knows. That full fringe most certainly did not last at all. It was just so inconvenient, I had to wash it daily because it got so greasy. What a waste of time. 2 precious minutes each day leaning over the bathroom sink. Pfft.
A Picture Of You Being Absolutely Ridiculous
I couldn't actually choose which photo to use for this caption, there were rather a lot of photos. But I think this is one of my favourites considering how embarrassing it is. It was taken at my friend's 16th birthday, where many embarrassing photos were taken. In all the photos, there were loads of orbs, so in this photo I decided I would try and 'hold' an orb. It failed. Not quite sure why I needed to pull that face though.
A Picture Of You With The Friend(s) You've Know The Longest
I have known this girl since the day I was born and we grew up together. We went to different schools however, but we still saw each other once a week, as we went ballroom dancing and ballet together. I wouldn't call her my 'friend' now though, we haven't spoke to each other in a long time. I don't know why, we just stopped seeing each other when we started high school. We used to speak over MSN and Facebook a while back, but then it just stopped. We are completely different people to be honest. But I have some good memories with her.
A Picture Of You & Your Newest Friend
No photo I'm afraid!
A Picture Of You & Someone You Love
I don't love many people. That sounds quite odd. I love my mum, pictured here. I love my Gran. I love my boyfriend. I love my cat. I love a few other family members, but not to huge extent. And I love only a few friends. But I think that's fine. The fewer people you love, the more time you have to show your love to them. I made my mum a cup of tea and English muffins this morning as breakfast in bed. That should do for a couple of weeks ;)
There are many of these. I am pretty gormless and have no idea when there is a camera pointing in my direction. However, when there is a camera pointing in my direction, I panic. Big time. I don't know why. Well I do. I'm not photogenic. It runs in the family. No offence to my family, I'm sure you understand. In this picture, from a few weeks ago, a girl was about to take this picture but I didn't realise she was actually about to take it so I spazzed out big time and my hand slammed to my face. Whoops.
A Picture Of You That Describes How You'd Like To Spend Everyday
There are two here actually, as you have probably seen. The one on the left would probably fall into the previous title, but I like food. I like unhealthy food. And this picture shows that, I was whipping out my camera to get a picture of the gorgeous looking brownie. Mmmm. And the picture on the right just shows me being stupid, I like being stupid. So I would like to spend everyday being stupid, whilst eating food. Imagine the outcome...
A Picture That Makes You Smile
I'm not sure if this makes me smile in a good way. It makes me smile because I see a happy, full family. A mum, a dad and a sibling, which most families have. I think it makes me smile because it is weird to see, as it is the only photo as the four of us. But then, it also makes me smile because I am glad this is not the reality today! I am glad it is just me, my mum and brother (although like stated before, right now I would be happier if my brother left home for a bit!).
This is such a bad picture but makes me laugh so much! This isn't actually the best 'day' of my life, but the best time of my life. It was a school trip to Germany for 5 days, when I was 12, which was bloody fantastic. It was great. I was having a bit of trouble at home at the time, so it was so good to get away and forget about everything. I would do almost anything to go back. But oh my goodness, what did I dress like. And the pink, jeeeeesh. And I am guessing I wasn't a fan of German food.
I'm saying the past. The past was always a great place to be. I was a pretty happy kid. My favourite place was being in my bedroom with my teddys and rag dolls. My rag dolls would be the first item I would rescue if the house was on fire. They are in a box ready for me to grab. They are called, Taya (my first ever and the one in the picture with me and my monkeys), Katy, Kacey, Giorgia, Annie, Belinda, Lily, Tessa, Roxy, Poppy and Judy. I used to pretend they lived in a care home and I was their owner, who was a giant.
A Picture That You Remember Taking
This was with a girl I used to be really good friends with, who I have blogged about before. If you remember the post then here is a quick update, I sent her a message, she wrote back a few times, then never spoke again. Guess that's that! Well here, I think we were about 13/14. We just had a sleepover and this was the morning after, we were out in the rain on the trampoline and rather liked how this one turned out haha!
A Picture Of You Doing Or Trying Something New
I had actually already done this before about 2 years previous to this. But this was the only picture I had and I was more nervous and worse at it than the first time! I had gone to Center Parcs with my 3 friends and one of their parents' and this was the only activity we paid for. It was such a good weekend. & this picture kind of shows how small I am, and I also look kind of like a boy in this, oh dear!
A Picture Of You In A Time Of Your Life That You Wish Wasn't Over
There's many times in my life I wish weren't over, so more than one picture was needed. The one with the snowmen was with the girls who were at my house that time singing to Grease and the ones I also went to Center Parcs with. I had the best of times with them three. And yes, we did make both of the snowmen. It took A LOT of time. And trying to get the middle ball onto the bottom one was near impossible. But so much fun.
The picture on the top right is of my old form group at high school. Each of those girls had such an impact on my life, they were such great friends and I would love to go back to that time.
The picture at halloween with my old next door neighbour really makes me want to go back to times with her. She moved next door to me when I was about 8, or almost 8 and we played out like practically everyday and did the funniest things in the world. We used to think a witch lived near us and spied on her. We sang (whilst standing on a tree stump) in my backgarden like they do on films, like seriously belting it out. We made up the song as well. It was probably about the witch in all honesty... Then her mum got pregnant again with her stepdad and they wanted to move house. So just before they moved house and into a different town, she increased my rag doll collection by giving me Roxy (yes I still played with them at 11!). We saw each other every few months for about 2 years after that, then lost contact.
You had your warning so hope this post didn't tire you out if you did read it all!
& I guess many of the photos kind of fell into the first title, but never mind!
Feel free to copy and have a wonderful week :).
Jazz.
Feel free to copy and have a wonderful week :).
Jazz.






.jpg)





Wow what a great post! Love the idea. I must have missed this one on Chars blog.
ReplyDeleteAmazing all those memories that a simple photo brings back isn't it?
X x
such adorable photos!
ReplyDeletenatalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com
What a cute post. I love looking through older photos. :)
ReplyDeletexx Jessica
what a lovely post to read! x
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm glad you did this post too! Looks like you had some pretty great memories X
ReplyDeleteAwww Jazz.. these photo's are lovely. i really wish i had photo's of me when i was younger... I have no idea where they hve gone.
ReplyDeleteIts funny because I've done a Then and Now blog post similar today.
A fun post indeed.
Jennie. x
Hey girl,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to know that I am not the ONLY one wondering where the guys are here. I would love to read what guys have to say about life in general. Maybe some hubbys, and boyfriends, and bachelors need to post on our pages :]
Biggest love,
Victoria, UYW
This is great! Unfortunately I don't have many photos of myself or else I would copy this in a heartbeat. I love the picture of your hair at age 14. It's super cute. Sorry it didn't last long. Bangs can be a pain.
ReplyDelete