Monday, 24 October 2011

The day I was born.

Mondays child is fair of face,
Tuesdays child is full of grace, 
^^me!
Wednesdays child is full of woe,
Thursdays child has far to go,
Fridays child is loving and giving,
Saturdays child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

Anyone remember this poem? I could have sworn I was born on a Sunday (wishful thinking), but I have been proved wrong and I am a Tuesday baby. 

Therefore, apparently some of my traits include wanting to be a winner, a desire to be a leader, aggressive, impatient and also abusive (my boyfriend will agree with this especially, as I like to punch, poke and pinch him. Harsh, I know, but so fun.) I am also meant to be fond of the colour red or a scarlet kind of colour. I am considered to enjoy doing things spur of the moment and I am quick to act. I am supposed to only like high quality things, I am sensitive and will be good at Arts, Business and Travelling and I like to ask for peoples opinions. I am meant to have a kind nature.

Nice glasses, Deirdre Barlow
wannabe!

And honestly, all of this is true. I am pretty impressed.


My birthstone is a peridot, which I find ugly.


I am a Leo and I was born in the year of the dog.


On my birthday, John Major was the UK Prime Minister 

(I have no idea who this random man is).



Right now, I am 119 dog years old.

I am currently 6292 days old. I really actually thought I was like 20,000 days old. Shows how bad I am at maths! I am pretty disappointed with this result. I want to be old. :(


Also, on my birthday, Wet Wet Wet was at number one (UK) with Love Is All Around.
I HATE this song.
So much.
Ugh.

The moon looked like this:


Here I am being a Tuesday baby.


I think everyone should do one of these posts, they're really fun and you find out some cool things! 
If you do, leave me the link for your post and I will check it out.

Click on these links for the sites I visited for:

For the traits, I just searched the internet and found the answers on Yahoo.

Anyone else born on a Tuesday? Do you think the traits are very like you or far from you?
If not, what day were you born on?

~Jazz

9 comments:

  1. You were such a cute baby!!! I need to see what day I was born!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Sunday baby! This is such a good idea! Definitely going to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what kind of baby I am but I'm going to find out now! Thankyou for your comment on my blog :)
    http://www.rebeccajart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just did this and my birthday had wet wet wet as number one???!! we must be born in the same week then! But I'm a Virgo not a leo?!

    xx thanks for the follow i follow u now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try this out. I know that I am a wednesday's child but that's all I know (and I don't really want to be full of woe). I will follow the links and see what else was happening on my day of birth.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the links! these are so interesting! i think i was born on a wednesday... i think, haha. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. your baby pics are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a monday baby :-)


    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)