I feel like my time with blogging has definitely run its course. I never bother to check it or write anything so instead of just vanishing I will say ta-ta for now! I will be back at some point, maybe not to write all the time but to do little updates on what I've been up to, something like that. I might suddenly start writing as normal in a few weeks, I don't know!
If you're even slightly interested in my life and will for some reason miss my updates (that don't happen very often anyway) then you're best checking out or following my Instagram. I don't even bother with Twitter anymore, jeeeesh.
Hope you're all okay:)
Jazz
Same here, buddy! Make sure to update us (or email me) about your plans to America! That'd be so freaking awesome if you came to DC and we could meet up, since you are one of my all time favorite bloggers, ever! Take care, your funny self will definitely be missed.
ReplyDeleteaww, I'll miss your posts! I hope you feel more inspired soon and that life goes well :)
ReplyDeleteAw, I'll miss your posts but I definitely get what you mean! :)
ReplyDelete