I have had a nice relaxing time off from blogging! I haven't done much, which was what my aim was - to be lazy. I feel quite happy with life at the moment, I haven't felt stressed out for about a week or so now, which is pretty good for me, so I think I'm chilled out enough to get back into the blogging spirit, so I will take about an hour or so in a bit to catch up with your blogs, which I have very much missed reading.
But to keep me from being stressed out, I will only do those Thursday posts every 2 weeks and will only blog on a Sunday if I have something to say, I won't force myself. Anyway moving swiftly on...
If you have read through my bucket list, you will have seen I wanted to grow a rose bush (it sounds so lame to have on a bucket list, but I absolutely love roses, like anything to do with roses). So I went to good old Wilkos and bought myself one that has been started off, and have now planted it in the garden, so I am suuuuuuper excited to see it grow. Oh wow, I feel about 70.
It was also my friends 18th birthday last week and I was having such a dilemma about what to get her, because I felt I had to get her something 'special' or something that has a meaning behind it. Well in the end, I got her a bracelet, some of those things you stick in your shoes to prevent blisters, some of her favourite chocolate, some eye shadow and I made her some Millionaires Shortbread. But then I came up with a good idea! We did this thing when I was 15 and she was 16, where we both wrote future letters for ourself for ten years in the future, like where we thought we'd be in life, etc. So, I decided I would write her a letter for her to open on her 21st birthday. I talked about so much crap in it, I won't say what though, incase she ever finds this blog! She had a meal for her birthday and went out into town afterwards. I didn't go into town though because I'm not 18 until August and I have no ID to borrow, but never mind!
The same friend also passed her driving test a few weeks ago, so she is going to drive us to this cafe in Rufford at some point this week that sells the best cakes ever. Bit of a drive away but still worth it! But, since she has already passed her test and I haven't even started driving lessons yet, I decided I needed to get my bum into gear. So I have booked my first driving lesson for Wednesday at 2 o'clock. Holy crap. I don't even know what anything in a car does. I feel like I won't even be able to see over the steering wheel! Any advice? PLEASE. I will repay you with many internet hugs & kisses.
I've been searching for holidays with my mum and failing. They've all gone so expensive and we have a rather tight budget! But looking through them all has made me so excited to go on holiday with Matt. I cannot wait to get on this beach in Majorca!
Camp America has been on and off my mind for the past few months. I can't do it this year, as again I will be too young. So it's on the cards for next summer at the moment. But I need to do some pretty - dare I say it - 'cool' things. I am the furthest away from cool anyone could be. This summer will be spent doing many activities I think. Has anyone been in the past? Any advice on what to include on an application? Any help will be much appreciated!
I shall now read and comment on as many blogs as possible, so enjoy the rest of your day and I hope you are all well :)
Jazz

i really wanted to do camp america but just never got round to it! x
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to blog land. You've been missed.
ReplyDeleteMy cousin did camp America for two summers and it was the making of her!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about knowing anything for your driving lessons- that's what the instructor is for! My best advice is to try and keep calm about the whole thing and focus on the end result which is being a driver!
ReplyDeleteI should probably start taking some driving lessons soon, but I think it's soo boring haha :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had a relaxing break. I love that you're growing a rose bush. My mum bought me some pot plants last month and I've already killed them :( I don't even think I was neglecting them. I think I just have to accept that I'm not green fingered!
ReplyDeleteglad you are back! what is Camp America? I'm so fascinated!
ReplyDeleteWe all need a break, sometimes. I'm glad that you had a nice time!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Your blog is so cute! I really like it!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your lovely comment!
Maybe you'll have time to stop by again soon? :)
Lischen
xxx
Welcome back! I missed ya girly. I definitely feel you though. Don't feel pressure to blog. Just let it be fun.
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful beach!!
ReplyDelete