Thursday, 2 February 2012

An untrusted seventeen year old.

My mum just rang me from the pub saying:

"Jazz, Jazz, is everything okay? Fire engines have been flying past towards the house. What's happened?"

Out of the whole 800ish houses in my part of town, my mum thinks it is our house on fire because I am home alone!

Oh my. I'll blame the oldish age (don't tell her I said that, she's in her 50s 20s).

Jazz

3 comments:

  1. Oh bless her, thats something I would probably do! Its only cause we worry but it is laughable.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats defiantely the sort of thing that my mum would do! She always says things like 'make sure you lock the door when you leave' even though i leave the house everyday on my own she just says it randomly sometimes... mums, they do make you giggle! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a mum thing to do! haha X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)