Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Growing Up?

I moved out at last! Not move out move out like with a mortgage, but into a student house with friends. I can easily say I have not felt this happy in a long time. It's not that I didn't like living at home, but I felt like I couldn't be myself there, I felt suffocated all the time. Me and my brother don't get on at all anymore, I really do not like him as a person. I do feel really sad about this because for a long time we did get on. We haven't spoke properly for about a month now. My relationship with my mum isn't any better, when I come home at weekends to go to work we just argue. We do get on about half the time, but we definitely used to get on a lot more than what we do now. I'm just glad to be out the house, and when I'm at home at the weekend I can't wait to get back to my new home.

There's a lot more freedom here - obviously. It sounds petty but being able to go to bed when I want and choose my own dinner makes such an amazing difference in your life! I've used an iron for the first time too! I think I am the house cleaner, I don't like mess so it's not like I need my mum to rely on to keep the house tidy - I think I'm doing pretty good for myself. We've been getting drunk quite a lot which is understandable because university hasn't yet started. Oh and I finally changed my university course to fully English Language, thank God.

I met someone last week too. We spent two days and two nights together and I've not clicked with someone like that in a very long time - it was really weird. We both just got on immediately and had so much in common and we really made each other laugh a lot. However he has gone to university in London. We both have the same mindset where we don't like relationships - we discussed this with each other. But after he left he said if his mindset was any different and he wasn't moving away, he'd have loved to have taken me out and thought we'd have been good for each other. This really gutted me because I thought the same - as much as I hate dates and being in a relationship with someone, I was thinking we'd have been a good match as sickly as  that sounds. He's back up in December and if neither of us are with anyone we've agreed to meet up. This brings me on to another male...

I've been kind of seeing someone for a few months and we promised each other we wouldn't get with anyone else, but we're not in a relationship (I did not see the logic in this but agreed) - if we wanted to start seeing someone else we had to tell the other person and quit what we were doing. I didn't do this and I don't know if I feel bad or not. He's not been around as much as he used to and he isn't giving me as much attention - he only turns up on his terms and I'm fed up of it. I was really starting to like him as well but since this other guy last week I don't know what I feel. He doesn't give me the buzz I had for two days last week anymore (he used to give me a fuzzy buzzy feeling all the time). The thing is though I really miss him when he isn't around. I actually burst out crying before because I missed how things used to be with him just a few weeks back. I know life is busy for both of us at the moment because we've both moved into different houses and are starting back at uni soon, but I'm sure he can take an hour out for me every now and then. The weirdest thing was when I went into the kitchen before to have a cry, I came back into the living room and checked my phone and he had text which was so weird because he's been so quiet lately. My face lit up when he text so I know I like him, but I mustn't like him that much because I got with someone else? I'm really confused.

Guessing my next post will be next month... See you then!


Life with two of the housemates... I got in a kid's onesie wahey! Benefits of being a midget. Then hopefully you can see the pain of our hangovers. The second photo is from this morning. It is now 11pm and I'm in the exact same spot. Worst hangover I have ever had.







These were from late August when I went and visited some of my friend's I met on holiday - God I miss them so much! I even found my own clothing shop!





1 comment:

  1. MOVING OUT IS THE BEST THING EVER, RIGHT?! ...Until the bills come in at least >.< Then it kind of sucks haha. There's just so much freedom and stuff that you didn't have before. I have to move home in six weeks(ish) and I'm already dreading it. I don't wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnna.

    As for your boy situation, I don't think you should feel bad at all. I'm going through the same thing (sort of) right now and although there is a TINY part of guilt, it is mostly happiness. Out of seven nights, we have only spent one apart. However, this 'buzzy feeling' might just be because you only just met the other guy..It's when you get to know someone and that initial buzz fades that you find out if the guy is worth anything <- sorry if that sentence didn't make anyyyyyyyyyyy sense haha. I'm trying! I'm sure things will become clear soon :)

    I LOVE ALL YOUR ONESIES! Hope your feeling better now pet <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)