We'll see how long I stay blogging - I class being a proper blogger is writing at least 2/3 times a week. Ha. Jazz, you are so going to fail.
Before I get back into random posts, I will give you a quick update...
Uni life is going pretty well, some downs, some ups but I will get into them another time.
Love life is... well... not fantastic. It's confusing. I don't know what is going on myself.
The family is all good, well the same as it has always been.
I am awaiting my acceptance or reject email from America. I've not been so nervous in a long time. I really want this.
I am on an alcohol ban. We shall discuss this another time.
I look extra large on this. This is because I have recently grown extra large. I also look extra drunk. This is because I was so fucking drunk.
Jazz
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)