Monday, 30 December 2013

Goodbye 2013

This has been the best year of my life, not that much has happened to be honest but I know for sure I have never smiled and laughed so much.

It hasn't ended how I wanted it to end due to a very quick relationship ending with a guy who I got on so well with, but hopefully we will become friends again one day.

On the plus side I have made many wonderful memories and many amazing friends this year and hopefully 2014 will be even better.

I'm not setting myself any goals or resolutions, I'll see what gets thrown at me!

I hope you have all had a wonderful year and wish you the best for 2014!

Much love, Jazz xxx

1 comment:

  1. I GOT SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THAT YOU HAD POSTED AGAIN. DJKHFKDShf <- that is what my brain was like. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)