Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Strings Are Definitely Attached

Me and this guy have had some weird thing going on for quite a few months now, I guess you could kind of call it friends with benefits or say there are no strings attached. It's never been as simple as it sounds though, I guess from the films with the above sayings it is just so damn straightforward, the characters just end up in each other's beds every so often.



But with us it's not like that. It's hard to get anywhere with him, he makes it really difficult - yet when I confront him about whether he wants to continue what we're doing he continues to make excuses and says he does want to carry on whatever the hell this is what we're doing. The thing is though when we started doing all this about 5ish months ago he said he wouldn't like me doing what we do with other guys. To be fair I agreed and disagreed with this, I knew I wouldn't like if he was hooking up with other girls, but I didn't want a relationship and that felt like part of what a relationship is - however I agreed to this 'condition'.

We've got to the point in this strange situation where he's making less and less effort yet states he still wants this all to carry on. I'm getting bored of waiting around for him but I don't want it to stop - I've started to really like him and I am pretty attached now - but I want that kind of attention and affection off someone

I'm kind of over the stage of not wanting to be with someone, I'm not taking my past relationship into consideration anymore and I'm ready to be with a guy... like full time ha. And I think deep down I want to be in a relationship with this guy but I know that will not happen.

I really do not know what to do.

Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)