Hello!
Well, May has certainly come round very, very fast. I have been waiting for this month for the past few years - because this is finally the month I head off to America for the summer! I leave in just over two weeks now, will be spending just over three months working at a summer camp in Northern California, then I am off to travel a bit of the west side, and will be doing a road trip from LA to NY for three weeks. Wow. Scary but very exciting times.
Remember when I started university? I am coming to the end of my second year next week! How is this happening so fast?! I am now about 90% sure I want to be a Speech Therapist in the future, so will be organising lots of voluntary work for when I am back so I can get on with that university course ASAP.
In August I turn 20! That is really weird because I started this blog when I was 17 and that feels so long ago now. I know I don't blog anymore really, I would like to start again, I may try it when I am back, but it will be completely about my life probably (VEIN GUURRRLLL)! I don't have the time to think up all of those creative posts I used to do, so this blog will just be about the petite life of Jazz - what she is doing and where she is going. I haven't blogged so much of my life in the past year and I completely regret that.
Anyhoo, I will maybe write over summer if I get a spare five minutes. If not, then have a wonderful summer and I hope it is filled with lots of fun!
Jazz
OH HEY PRETTY LADY! So glad you've written a post again! I'm sure you'll have a tonne of fun in America! :) I just turned twenty a week ago and I've been blogging since I was seventeen as well! It is absolutely insane how fast time goes by! ...I also might be coming to England for an exchange to Lancaster. Watch this space ;)
ReplyDelete