As I have been slacking with doing posts lately, this post is going to be dedicated to updating you on everything! (Well from what I can remember that has happened... if anything has even happened at all).
I cannot actually remember whether I have posted about this, but I have not posted the pictures. The other week my mum got out mine and my brothers 'childhood boxes', where she has stored random things in them from our lives so that we can look through them when we are older and have a laugh and smile! However, because they have been stored in the back of her wardrobe, whenever she has meant to put things in our box she just crams them in, so the boxes started overflowing quite a lot and me and Jai no longer had our own boxes as all the stuff became muddled. So it was my job to sort them out! This is some of the stuff I came across: (warning; lots of pictures)
| If you can't read this and would like to know what it says then leave a comment asking and I will write it out on this! |
| And the same goes for this... |
Me and Matthew then went to Manchester a few weeks back and I really had it in my mind that I was going to buy loads, and I mean loads. I came back with a jumper. That is all. However it is kind of a Christmassy jumper which I have been after for a while, and I didn't even buy it, Matt kindly treated me to it, so I bought zilch! Pardon the dirty mirror...
I went to Matt's and saw the dogs, including the puppy which I am still not completely fond of, but I am warming to him, partly because he looked like a mop. & tomorrow we are going to Liverpool (I have the day of college because of strikes) so I can try and finish my Christmas shopping which I am sick to death of now! I spent £50 online yesterday for little 'extras', not even main presents! Although £10 of that was for a Kindle case when I don't even have a Kindle yet... We are also going to see Breaking Dawn which I am very excited to see! Has anyone seen it? Is it any good? I've heard mixed reviews so can't be sure!
I can't really think of much else I have done! I lead a rather simple life, I am not what you call a 'wild child', I enjoy taking life slow! However I am a bit annoyed because I like to be quite lazy the week before Christmas and I have been invited to a few 18th's, I am going down south to visit family, seeing Matt and I am also getting my teeth done so it is a rather hectic week (that is of course if it doesn't snow like last year).
What has everyone got planned for Christmas?
How is your xmas shopping going?
Also, yesterday morning I woke up absolutely freezing. So I decided that last night I would put my throw on my bed that I bought with birthday money a while back. I was after a Cath Kidston one but they were just so expensive, so I found one in BHS for £60, bargain! Although when I woke up this morning, I was so so so hot, I guess it does the job then! (My bed is on the floor because my mum was going to buy a new bed frame and give me her old one, so she bought a new mattress whilst she was at it and gave me her old, however she wants a white french bed but they are too expensive, so she is still saving!) I tried it on my mums bed too just to see what it would look like!
Sorry for the very heavy post! Hope everyone is well, I am currently sat in pyjamas watching Loose Women (which will have probably finished by the time I finish editing this post) listening to the wind whistle an awful lot and watch the rain go a tad crazy. It is not a nice day in the slightest.
Quick update - I completely forgot to add this. Thank you so so much for all your views on my previous post, no matter what you think, I am always very grateful for your input! I got in touch with the girl that night and we just spoke about university and stuff. She then said she had to go and said 'speak soon', which she said last year when I got in contact with her, and we never spoke again until the other night. So I kind of see now there is not much point in trying. Maybe we will speak about once a year, but we will never be what we were. Possibly for the best?
Quick update - I completely forgot to add this. Thank you so so much for all your views on my previous post, no matter what you think, I am always very grateful for your input! I got in touch with the girl that night and we just spoke about university and stuff. She then said she had to go and said 'speak soon', which she said last year when I got in contact with her, and we never spoke again until the other night. So I kind of see now there is not much point in trying. Maybe we will speak about once a year, but we will never be what we were. Possibly for the best?
What are your plans for the rest of this week?
I have a bit of coursework to do and an essay which I completely forgot about, hmph.
Lots of love to you all.
~Jazz
Lots of love to you all.
~Jazz






Adorable, I love looking back at keepsakes :)
ReplyDeleteMemories are fun, aren't they? :) If you don't mind my asking, what is the American equivalent to what you call a jumper? Maybe a sweater or a cardigan? Sorry, I'm kind of naive about England's vocabulary... :)
ReplyDeleteMatt's dog looks like mine! cute jumper X
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting - I'm glad you like her! And it's crazy how the English language has evolved in different parts of the world. Thanks for clarifying that bit for me :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comment!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll stop by again soon and follow if you like! :)
http://lischen-lischen.blogspot.com/
xxx
Great blog x
ReplyDeleteToo cute!! :)
ReplyDelete