Friday, 4 November 2011

Zoooom. I am a superhero.

Superpowers are super cool. Everyone wants one, who wouldn't really?

In fact, I want three. Greedy, hey?

If I could choose 3 superpowers, I would choose:

Invisibility
Now, I know this is a pretty obvious one, and many would choose it, but God, it would just come in so handy! I mean I would be such a nosey person if I had this superpower, I would be invisible at such inappropriate times, for example, I would become invisible if I wanted to listen to a conversation I was not supposed to hear (pretty rude, I know, but it would be impossible to help!), I could also be pretty much a stalker, in the least bad way possible (that sounds like awful English, but I cannot word it any better!), like, I suppose I could kind of 'stalk' if you may, people who do bad things, like I could follow them and check that they are not going to cause any kind of trouble. Then, if they were, I would spring out of nowhere and save the day (wishful thinking). After all, the whole point of having a superpower should be to become a superhero, no?

Being able to go back and forth in time 
(in other words I would like a Tardis, but that is not a superpower)
I do not really need to expand on this. If you do not know who Doctor Who is, or what the Tardis is, then you may read about it here. I want to become the Doctor's assistant. This superpower could help me. No. This would help me. I would make sure of this!

The ability to communicate with animals
(I do not really know if this would count but never mind!)
Being able to talk to animals would just be so cool (I have probably gathered this from films). But it really would. I do mean talk to them and them talk back to me, because I already do talk to animals, too much to be honest, I think my cat is sick of me rambling on. I do not think much could be done with this 'superpower', but I would find it quite nice! I wouldn't mind having a nice conversation with the frog in my garden. And who knows, the frog might have some vital information for me to do with a crime or something. Could happen. 

What would your three superpowers be?

~Jazz

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun post! These are 3 of the best, I'd definitely love to be able to communicate with animals, would be so interesting! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ability to communicate with animals would be so fun! i sometimes wonder what my pets are thinking xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd always wanted to read people's minds. Though if someone could read my mind, I'd feel super invaded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what 3 great powers to have... I'd never even thought of the talking to animals one, that's interesting. But hey the invisibility one is a of for me... Can u imagine the stalking to be done? Dangerous but very fun, right?
    Cool blog post.
    Jennie. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)