when it was my fault I got into the situation.
I will make this quick and I know so many of you will think I am overreacting which I know I am!
Anyway, I have to top my phone up (£10) before the 1st of each month to receive unlimited texts and internet and £10 call time the next month. So, if I want the 'allowances' as T-Mobile calls them, in say January, I need to top up £10 before the 1st January to receive them. I have been doing this for two years and never once missed a month where I have forgot to top up my phone. So yesterday, the 1st, I was happily texting away and using the internet on my phone to my hearts content, until I suddenly got a text saying "you have 94p remaining...", my immediate thought "SHIT", I had completely forgot to top it up.
![]() |
| This is probably what my face was like. |
So now I have no unlimited texts or internet on my phone for a whole month. And I really rely on my texts, as I have previously mentioned before, me and my boyfriend do not live close to each other, so we rely on texting a lot of the time. Now I can't even text him, the month when it is Christmas and coming up to New Year and the month I am going away down south to see family, so he won't be able to call and I won't be able to go on Skype. Then I rely on the internet to check my emails, which I very often urgently need to check. Pfft.
I have let myself down big time.
I know, I know, I agree it is my fault and I am a little annoyed fucking pissed off with myself. Pardon my language. It has just upset me most that I forgot one little thing in the month that it's Christmas. Like tonight, we are putting up the Christmas tree and I was going to send a picture to Matt and my friend of the tree, but now I can't.
But my lovely, lovely, lovely boyfriend topped my phone up with £20 this morning, so that has got to last me a whole month, that is 200 texts when I usually send about 3000. Ouch. (Although I can get a text bundle for 300 texts to last the month which I think I am going to have to get!)
December has not started well.
Have you had any problems so far to start the month off?
Hope you are all well.
~Jazz
...ahaha I have just noticed that I have 1234 pageviews.
Is this sad that I found this amazing, almost like it was impossible that it could be 1234?
Oh I can be so incredibly sad at times! Although thank you so much for the views!
...ahaha I have just noticed that I have 1234 pageviews.
Is this sad that I found this amazing, almost like it was impossible that it could be 1234?
Oh I can be so incredibly sad at times! Although thank you so much for the views!

I'd literally never be able to do it! I'm forever going over my contract and it drives me insane. Why do we feel the need to call/ text so much?! x
ReplyDeleteI have my phone set up so it automatically charges my account or else I'd be getting my service cut off every month. That seems stupid to me that you have to do it on the first or don't get it at all. Why can't you just pay a day late? I understand your frustration. :/
ReplyDeleteI hope you get through this month okay. I feel naked without my phone! haha X
ReplyDelete