Sunday, 30 October 2011

How hard is it to take a hint?

I mean really?

I am sure everyone reading this knows when to take a hint.

This lad, who I have known for ages, used to keep texting me. 
It was so annoying. 
I am talking like everyday, and I do not even know him that well. We used to speak every now and then, like once a week or so, which was fine, I was cool with that. I do not like to keep talking to those I do not know that well, all the time (and those who I know I will never really get to know much more), but then about 3 months ago, he began texting every stupid bloody day. He knew I had a boyfriend and he had a girlfriend, I personally do not think that is acceptable to text someone else every day (some may argue against this, but it is what I think). I told my boyfriend and friends and they were like "ooh just ignore him", but I thought that was really harsh. 

So, when he did text, I kept my replies to the ultimate minimum. And I can't even express that enough. I am talking about replies like, "haha yeah", "aha no", "no", "yes", "K". Come on, no one likes a "K" reply, but no, he seemed fine with it, he kept on texting. Surely he must have taken a hint by then!? Text after text after text after bloody, stupid, horrible, pathetic text. 

I had to take everyone's advice and just not reply, really harsh and mean, I know, but I was getting so angry

By this time, it was like the end of September. So the next day came and he text me, and I did not reply. He text me the day after that, and I did not reply. The same happened for a few more days, then one day, I did not get a text. I have never been so relieved in my life. Days went by and I still received no text off him.

He had got the hint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sorry about the amount of exclamation marks, but they are really needed to express how happy I was).

But oh no, about 2 nights ago, I was just about to drift off, happily wrapped up in my nice warm duvet, and then my phone buzzes.

I quickly checked it, and low and behold it is that bloody lad.
"Hey jazzzzzzz! Hows things??xxx"
Grrrrrrrrrrrr. The rage was building.

I didn't text back. Then in the afternoon the next day I received another text; "You get my text jazz???xx"

YES I DID GET IT.

Immediately, the first thing I had to do was download a call and text blocker.

I have now blocked his number.

EVERYONE, if you have a similar problem, and you have an android phone, download 'Mr.Number'. He is Mr.Fantasticoooo. My new love.

Anyone had any similar problems? Do you think I am being a tad harsh? I do not mind your views :)

---

My song this week is such a beautiful one, I love it with absolutely all my heart and it will never, ever bore me. Hope you like it! And the film is just fab! Anyone else love Avatar?


---

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. Mine has been ok, just lazy days!
Also I put a face pack on the other night and my mum made me laugh and my face all cracked, don't you just hate that?

~Jazz

11 comments:

  1. Ohh yes, I've known a few like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really scary when someone is so intense, and it makes it more difficult to ignore them. I definitely empathise with you! The call/text blocker sounds so good, i wish they had this option on all phones! Unfortunately, mine is a nokia but i'm going to look for an equivalent to Mr Number! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha, i understand your annoyance. thankyou for your lovely comment by the way, i love your blog - new follower! :)

    Mollie from musicandmollie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! I have had similar problems! He texted me sporadically and he just gave me the heebie jeebies. So I just stopped texting him and he stopped texting me. Thank goodness!!
    I hope your fellow stops texting you all together! It is so scary! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've made me want to watch Avatar again- it's been too long!

    www.overlyselected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. BB has the so called Mr. Number CallBlock. It works wonders! lol

    Just followed you sweetie :) x

    The Beautiful Mind | blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had the same problem as you, and it is annoying. Usually I don't mind people texting once in a while, or texting if they have something to say, but I don't like using my credit to send messages just saying 'k' or something. The blocker sounds interesting!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had a similar problem before, except he was also my friend's ex (messy break up too). I eventually stopped replying like you, and he pretty much gave up texting thankfully. Only problem is that I live in a small place so I'm always paranoid I'll bump into him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome song! and maybe you should politely ask your text pest to stop texting you and see what happens haha x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some people man. I remember my "single" days of annoying boys who are too thick headed to understand that I just wasn't interested. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)