Well, I think this posts photos kind of just consists of food. I hope you like food because I certainly do!
The other night I was like leaping off my bed to go and switch off the light, and my favourite pj's ripped. I kind of just stood there for a second thinking "oh shit oh shit oh shit what just made a funny noise?" then realised my pj bottoms had a gaping hole in them. Damnit!
I also had my first Malteser bunny of the year! Aren't they just delicious?
I had my first Mini Eggs Cadbury chocolate thing of the year too, mmmmmmm look how tasty it looks.
Every Thursday after I finish college I go to my grans and have like the same thing to eat every week but it is just sooo good. Are you getting a sense of how unhealthy I am now? This is only a slightly unhealthy week.
I have literally spent the whole day on Mario Karts on the worldwide play thing, so if you came across a 'Jazz' if you were also playing, I can assure you that was me. So cool.
Awkward moments.
OH YEAH. Had a rather awkward moment on Friday. I was with some girls from my English class, including a girl who I hate, not despise, HATE. It is a long story but she was a bit of a complete bitch to me and some friends in school. Well anyway, some girls had classes to go to, so there was just me, two other girls (B&T) and this girl I hate (E) left round a table. Well B said she was going to the cafe to get some crisps and asked if anyone wanted to go with her, I assumed E would go with her so I said nothing, until T said she would go with B and I was left on my own with E at a table! It sounds so pathetic, but honestly, that argument was probably the biggest in the school at the time, and I have so much hate for that bloody girl, so this moment was the most awkward moment of my life. We both just pulled out our phones and started texting, me texting my friend "OMG HELP ME OMGGG ON MY OWN WITH E AT A TABLE OMG SO AWKWARD", I imagine E was texting the same, the sooner I forget this the better. Grrrr, maybe I will explain what happened in school another time.
Moving house?
The other day my mum told me she is going to get the house valued, and if it gets a decent value then she is going to put the house up for sale. The house I have lived in since I was 7! My chin hit the floor. I'm pretty upset really because I actually think our house is really nice compared to some in the area, it's not in the nicest part of my town but the way our house is is nice. And it has my old tree swing and hanging bars and so many memories :( I just don't want to move :(
I also made a Skype for my blog, so feel free to add me if you want, I will not be doing video calls just typing away, just click either of the buttons on the right (you need Skype installed for it to work - if not my username is jazz.iv I think) :)
I also updated my Bucket List last week after reading Jennie's so please do take a look! Take a look at Jennie's here also, she has done some things that make you go 'woah'. Let me know if you think I should add anything else if you think I would like to do it :)
Have you had any awkward situations happen this week?
Or has anything interesting happened at all!?
Have a great week.
Jazz






I love food too! I honestly don't know how anyone ever develops an eating disorder. Food is delicious!
ReplyDeleteSorry about that awkward situation. Thank God for technology so you didn't have to make eye contact with that bitch.
OMG you've only just had your first Malteser bunny of the year?! You are so late, girlfriend! I've been eating them for weeks! That chocolate egg thing looks so wrong but so right too!
ReplyDeleteLaughed at your awkward situation - I'd have just got up and left if it was me. You did well to sit it out! Ha!
Nicki xx
thanks for your feedback dear!
ReplyDeletefollowing right away this amazing and sweet blog of yours and hope that you'll feel like following mine too.
kisses and have a great week!http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/
I hate sitting near or next to people I really don't like. It's just too awkward. Also, the chocolate looks so good but I don't know those kinds. The eggs I mean. I had been eating like a slob, but trying to pucker up and try healthier :)
ReplyDeleteThat 'texting someone to save me from someone I don't like' thing happened to me once. The girl sent the text to me by accident. I didn't even know she didn't like me. Bitch.
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit addicted to malteaser bunnies!
ReplyDelete