You may have already seen this but I just wanted to post it incase anyone hasn't. I won't say what it's about because if you haven't seen it, I think by not knowing at all what it's about, it will be a bigger impact to watch.
I know this is 30 minutes long and that is a bit of a chunk out of a busy day, but please try and make the time to watch this at some point! & when you do, share this with everyone you know.
It will honestly make a difference.
Click here to sign the pledge (FREE!).
Click here to buy some of the kit.
(If you do buy something, type in 'stopatnothing' for free delivery at checkout - I only know this to work in UK currently though)
(If you do buy something, type in 'stopatnothing' for free delivery at checkout - I only know this to work in UK currently though)
I would suggest maybe just signing the pledge. This site shows that not all the money actually goes towards helping, so I'd be wary of this! But donate or buy some of the stuff if you want.
If you click here, you will immediately download the posters and info book for free.
Jazz
If you click here, you will immediately download the posters and info book for free.
Jazz
That was so powerful!
ReplyDeleteI have seen comments about Kony on YouTube but I had no idea it was this deep. I thought it was spam or something. I am loading the video and going to try to watch it even if my connection is kind of slow.
ReplyDelete