Haven't got much to say really so I will mainly just annotate the pictures today :)
Me and Matt went to McDonalds yesterday and took it to the park in Liverpool to eat.
Matt may look like he is perving on those girls, but he is just camera shy... or is he?
& yes I do enjoy hiding behind burgers.
We also went to see The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, it was a pretty good film, a few laughs in there. Got to love old people!
(no idea why the text is so small here, oops)
(no idea why the text is so small here, oops)
Sorry if you despise feet, but this just had to be done, I love annoying the hell out of her. But hey, she looks like she's enjoying my foot being there. Please excuse the chipped nail varnish.
& I found some faaaaab heels in TK Maxx (I'm not actually a fan of heels, but I do need them).
Spent quite a bit of the day watching old Doctor Who episodes.
Oh how I miss the David Doctor and Rose.
I went rooting through some old pictures and found one of me playing Mary Poppins in the year 6 leavers play (I also played a nun and a dancer, oh the embarrassment). & the pic of me on the right is at a Doctor Who thing.
I was also hoping to upload a video of me at the same Doctor Who thing, it's soooo embarrassing. I had to be this reporter for an 'alien' TV show. But it won't upload to here so never mind!
I also received good news this week, I passed my two exams I did in January so yay!
Have you done anything nice this weekend? Or had any good news?
Please tell!
Jazz









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)