So at university we have these lectures, if you are unsure what they are, basically it's like a giant room with loads of seats going up like a cinema, then the lecturer/teacher stands at the front and talks at you for however long.
These bore the crap out of me. And I know it's bad because I'm paying a fortune for this bloody education, but I just can't concentrate in them. They are so dull.
These are the kind of things I end up thinking about...
"I hope mum has made something nice for tea, ooooh I'm so in the mood for a chippy tea... Maybe I should get one on the way home and then have my tea at home as well... Or is that greedy? No it's not too greedy, I suppose I could share some of my chips with someone else."
"If Dexter was a real person, I would completely accept his secret, who wouldn't when he has a face and body like he does? Ahhhhh I need him so much, why is he so gorgeous? ...Oh my God I cannot wait for the next episode of The Walking Dead... Why the hell did they find Carol? She gets on my nerves. In actual fact, all the characters get on my nerves. Not Michonne though, she's just so cool. I need her in my life. As like a companion. We could be the real life Dexter. She do the murdering and I do the investigating, oooooh..."
"Where would I go now if zombies came into this room? I guess I could get up there somehow (whilst looking at some ledge thing about 20ft above the ground)... or not. Why are there no hiding places in here? Everyone is basically screwed apart from bloody Mary (the lecturer), she'll just make a run for it then leave us helpless, spaced out kids to our fate - after suffering a lecture on poetry. Oh jeeeesh, what a way to go."
"Why is everyone standing up? Oh shit I should be standing up... Ok this is a slightly strange moment (everyone is tapping on their lecture fold out desk things with a ruler). I'll just use my pen instead... Who even carries rulers with them when they do an English degree? Oh my God just let us sit down already... (everyone starts reading a poem and tapping on their desks to the beat) WHAT COURSE HAVE I TAKEN?"
"Where would I go now if zombies came into this room? I guess I could get up there somehow (whilst looking at some ledge thing about 20ft above the ground)... or not. Why are there no hiding places in here? Everyone is basically screwed apart from bloody Mary (the lecturer), she'll just make a run for it then leave us helpless, spaced out kids to our fate - after suffering a lecture on poetry. Oh jeeeesh, what a way to go."
"Why is everyone standing up? Oh shit I should be standing up... Ok this is a slightly strange moment (everyone is tapping on their lecture fold out desk things with a ruler). I'll just use my pen instead... Who even carries rulers with them when they do an English degree? Oh my God just let us sit down already... (everyone starts reading a poem and tapping on their desks to the beat) WHAT COURSE HAVE I TAKEN?"
-------------
Why, wherever I am, do I always end up thinking about what I'd do if zombies took over?
Deary me.
Jazz
I've had at least two zombie dream/nightmares a week this past month. Zombies are coming. It's a sign.
ReplyDeleteLOL xD i usually end up thinking about random things too! idk if it's our fault (we should concentrate harder) or theirs (they're just boring)... good luck!
ReplyDelete