Hallooo. Thought I would do a quick update on what is happening in my life at the moment!
Nothing much is happening so it's hardly like I have much to write.
University is going great and I love love loveeee it. Well, most of the time. I hate Wednesday's because I have poetry, I will never like poetry! I think my favourite subjects are fiction and scriptwriting. The teachers for those subjects are amazing, too, they're so funny! I love the majority of the people there as well, apart from a few minor annoyances in some classes but never mind!
I haven't mentioned in a long time, but I am still doing my driving lessons agggggh! Yes, I have been doing them a long time now. I've had over 30 hours worth and I just can't get the hang of it, it's just so infuriating! I was definitely born to use public transport. Hopefully I will have passed by January.
I haven't mentioned in a long time, but I am still doing my driving lessons agggggh! Yes, I have been doing them a long time now. I've had over 30 hours worth and I just can't get the hang of it, it's just so infuriating! I was definitely born to use public transport. Hopefully I will have passed by January.
A lad I mentioned a while back in a post who I said I liked a bit, I still kinda do, but I don't, but I do, get what I mean? Let's leave it at that.
I'm not quite in the full Christmas spirit yet, but I'm getting there! At work we are doing a Secret Santa and I have to get a £5 joke present and I have no idea what to get! To make it worse, I have the new girl, so I have no idea how well she can take a joke agh!
I'd write my Christmas list in a post but (this sounds really bratty) I know I'm getting everything I want, so I will just show or say or whatever it is after Christmas!
I have no idea what to get my brother, I don't know if I have to get him something or not.... hmmmm.
I have no idea what to get my brother, I don't know if I have to get him something or not.... hmmmm.
That's all I have to say really, I haven't really been doing posts because I've just not had anything spectacular to say! Hopefully I'll do my monthly vlog this week as well:)
Hope you're all good.
Jazz
omg, you don't like poetry? :O i'd take the class for you, omg, i love it.
ReplyDeleteglad you're doing well :)
Get her some penis pasta!
ReplyDeleteWooo =D
Glad your doing well!
xox
Good luck picking your present :P Glad things are all going okay x
ReplyDelete