Ooo well how speedy has this year gone? I'm actually a little scared by how quickly 2013 has come around.
I won't go into a huge reflection on my year, but I don't think I've really done much these last 12 months to say it's been a fantastic year, but it has definitely got better by each month! I think because I haven't done so much, I feel a lot more motivated to actually get things done in 2013. I'm the type of person that has all these dreams and plans in my head and I just never get round to doing them. But I really am going to push myself in 2013 to do everything I want to do.
The biggest things I hope to do in 2013 are to sign up to go and do Camp America for 2014 and to hopefully move out and live with friends. And I am going to seriously try and make sure these things happen.
Another thing I have been thinking about is doing a bungee jump for charity, but this is just a thought because you have to raise £400 and I don't think I'd be able to!
I also really want to get back into blogging, to be honest I've not really been all with it for a few months now. A lot of my posts have been 'forced' simply because I've had nothing else to write about. But I do really want to get back into it and start communicating with all you guys again because I have no idea exactly what is happening on anyone's blogs because I haven't really been looking. Naughty me!!
Here is a to do list for 2013 for me...
• Become more active
• Eat at teeeny bit more fruit
• Blog more and read/interact with more blogs
• Sign up to Camp America
• Put more money into my savings each month
• Try and sort out a house to live in with friends
• Possibly maybe do a bungee jump for charity?
• Read more
• Be happy!
I hope each and every one of you have an amazing 2013 and you all achieve everything you want to!
Jazz
The biggest things I hope to do in 2013 are to sign up to go and do Camp America for 2014 and to hopefully move out and live with friends. And I am going to seriously try and make sure these things happen.
Another thing I have been thinking about is doing a bungee jump for charity, but this is just a thought because you have to raise £400 and I don't think I'd be able to!
I also really want to get back into blogging, to be honest I've not really been all with it for a few months now. A lot of my posts have been 'forced' simply because I've had nothing else to write about. But I do really want to get back into it and start communicating with all you guys again because I have no idea exactly what is happening on anyone's blogs because I haven't really been looking. Naughty me!!
Here is a to do list for 2013 for me...
• Become more active
• Eat at teeeny bit more fruit
• Blog more and read/interact with more blogs
• Sign up to Camp America
• Put more money into my savings each month
• Try and sort out a house to live in with friends
• Possibly maybe do a bungee jump for charity?
• Read more
• Be happy!
I hope each and every one of you have an amazing 2013 and you all achieve everything you want to!
Jazz
Same here, I really want to get back into blogging! One of my friends sisters did camp America and she had the time of her life so you should totally do it!! Happy new year :)
ReplyDelete