Sunday, 3 March 2013

From One Seaside Town To Another





Last week we got a study week at university so a lot of people went back home, and I took 2 days of my week to go and see Hannah, who only lives about an hour and a half away on the train. However I got to the train station and there was a delay, so in the end it took me 2 hours and 45 minutes from leaving the house to arriving at Hannah's aghh! So typical.

She also lives in a seaside town like me, but I think her town is a lot nicer than mine! It has recently been done up so it's all posh and has the most amazing ice cream shop! Also the weather has been really nice lately, which made us extremely excited for Zante.

Then we did the typical thing together and ate trash until we felt ill.

Jazz

1 comment:

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)