Friday, 1 March 2013

February Purchases

I'm going to be doing this each month, so hopefully you get an idea of the type of stuff I like to go shopping for! These will definitely not be 'show off' kind of posts, sorry if you think they are, but I enjoy seeing what other people buy, and it's a way for me to keep track on whether I am going slightly wild with my money when I shouldn't be.

Sanctuary Spa hair masks - £4 for all three on a 3 for 2 offer - Boots (in store)
I didn't really like the Rescue Mud one, I don't think it really did anything, but the Intensive Shine really does leave a serious shine on your hair, it's amazing! Leaves it feeling really silky too. I've not used the Treatment Oil yet. They don't smell gorgeous though, but they don't smell bad, just... eh. That kind of smell.


Soap&Glory - Sugar Crush Body Wash, Breakfast Scrub and Mist You Madly (spray)
Sanctuary Spa Salt Scrub 
All from Boots (in store). I got the Salt Scrub, Breakfast Scrub and Sugar Crush Body Wash on the 3 for 2 offer, which came to around £19, then the Mist You Madly spray for £6.50 separately.
I'm not actually that gone on the Sugar Crush smell, I used to love it, but since I've been using it, I'm not actually that much of a fan, but I will still use it. I am in love with the Breakfast Scrub, possibly one of my favourite smells ever! I've not opened the Salt Scrub yet but I've used it before and it leaves your skin soooo soft, and I mean seriously soft! The S&G spray is quite floral I think, some don't think so, but it reminds me of flowers so I'm saving it for spring. 

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green £3.85 and The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky £5.19 - both Amazon.
I'm still reading The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and I'm loving it so far, not read The Fault In Our Stars yet.

Cupcake Boutique Mini Pegs (2 packs of 35) - £6.97 (with P&P) - eBay
I will explain in a later post why I wanted these! I expect you think these are way overpriced and I agree. But I wanted pastel coloured pegs, not dark coloured ones. I ordered some 'pastel' ones for £3, however when they arrived they were the more popular dark coloured ones, so they went back. I kept going on eBay looking for pastel ones and when these showed up I didn't even care about the price because they are the exact colours I wanted!

Water for Elephants and Crazy Stupid Love DVDs - £10 for 2 DVDs - HMV (in store)
Davina McCall Ultimate Target workout DVD - £11.50 - Amazon
I needed some more DVDs for Valentines for me and Hannah so ran in and got the first two. Then I really wanted a workout DVD and this one seemed like it had a few things on it I would enjoy. It is such hard work but I love the arm workout most!

Set of two 1kg dumbbells - £6.99 - TK Maxx (in store)
I needed these for the Davina DVD, I wanted 2kg ones really but they didn't have any in the shop and I thought it would have been hard work carrying 4kg home with me ha!

Set of 24 Instagram style pictures - £8.99 - Inkifi (I think they have since gone up in price slightly)
I really wanted some Instagram style pictures and I noticed everyone was using a particular company, but it's based in the US I think and I didn't want to risk using them incase something went wrong, so I found this company based in the UK. I absolutely love them and would definitely use the company again (however my pictures did arrive later than they said they would, I got the impression they forgot to ship them as they only shipped them after I emailed asking where they were!) The pictures are really good quality, and you can upload the pictures you want to print straight from the computer and from your Instagram account.

Pull & Bear top (left) - £2.99 in the sale (in store)
New Look top (right) - £8.99 with 10% student discount (in store)
20 pack Pink Hangers - £9.99 - TK Maxx (in store)
I'm only using the tops as basic tops to either go with my disco pants (which I am banned from wearing at the moment because of my ever-growing belly) or to wear over a bikini in the summer. The hangers have like a velvet feel to them which I needed because I was sick of my clothes falling off the plastic ones.

3 pairs of knickers (only two shown) - around £5.70 for all three - Primark
2 bralet style tops (one is the black blob in the background) - £6 for both - Primark
The bralets are just to wear on holiday with high waisted skirts or shorts.


10m Fairy Lights with 8 changing patterns - £9.99 - eBay
These were just to hang around my room.


Kate Moss Lipstick - £5.49 - Boots (in store)
I can't actually remember if I bought this in January or not. I do like it, but I feel like it wears off quite quickly and it's more of a spring colour - which I did buy it for anyway!


A HOLIDAY TO ZANTE! £519 for 8 nights, B&B - Sunshine Holidays
I need a holiday right?


WOW. I bought a lot this month. I agree I went well over the top and I didn't necessarily need some things but it's done now, so never mind.

Total spent - £646.64
Or without the holiday - £127.64

Ouch.

That was a slightly wild month, I don't normally go that crazy. Don't worry, I don't have a spending problem... And I have been working a lot more that normal.

Did you buy anything nice this month?

Jazz

2 comments:

  1. You certainly DO need a holiday it's looks fab!! v jealous! I really want to read "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", i definitely must now!! The fairy lights are great too - that's a good price as well - love ebay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read BOTH of those books! I have such a big "to-read" pile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)