Thursday, 21 March 2013

Happier.

I've been a little bit grumpy these past two weeks, quite a lot has been stressing me out. However I'm feeling much happier today!

I've spent a lot of money again this month which has made me angry with myself, I was doing well the first two weeks but when I got moody I blew it and went shopping. Quite a few times.

I mentioned I was a bit pissed off with my university course and they have agreed to let me change part of it, I was previously doing Creative Writing and English (Lang and Lit) and I've changed it to Creative Writing and English Language, so no more literature from September which I absolutely hated! It's still not the most ideal course for me, but it's better. I've had a think and I think in the future I want to be a Speech & Language Therapist, I'm not doing the ideal course to get into this career path but I'll have to go and speak to a careers adviser at university to see if there's any voluntary work I can do that might help me.

Speaking of voluntary work I started volunteering at Brownies (girl-guiding for 7-10 year olds) a few weeks ago on Tuesday evenings and I am loving it! It's actually really fun and the girls make me laugh so much. We were playing a yes/no chair game, and if you can say yes to a question, you move to the chair to your left, and may end up sitting on someone else's knee! We said "Do you like One Direction?" and they all went WILD! It was hilarious. I originally applied to do the voluntary work to go on my America application this Autumn, but I'm so glad I'm doing it, I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I do. However Tuesday's are slightly tiring! I get up at 6am to be at work for 7am. Work until 3pm, go home and have the quickest shower ever, go food shopping with my mum and gran at 3.45pm, as soon as I get home I go for the bus to go to Brownies, then I get home and get into my pyjamas at 7.30pm. I have the best lie in on a Wednesday!

Oh and I went to see the house I will be moving into in September with the girls! I'm so excited. Just need to get the forms signed now. It'll be weird not living with my mum and brother but I so feel it's time for me to move out.

Hmm I don't think I have much else to talk about.

This song sums up my mood...


Hope you're having a nice week :)

Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)