Sunday, 24 February 2013

Done it the wrong way round.

I watched the film before I read the book. Oops.
To be fair, I'm slightly behind with the hype - as always.

I rarely come across a film and think 'Woah, I have to read the book.' even though I love to read, I am just never that inspired. But after watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower before, I ordered the book on one day delivery, and actually ordered the book version, not the Kindle, I want to read it how books should be read.



May be some spoilers!

I can't even explain how much I loved the film, it was just amazing in so many different ways (and the pretty gorgeous lad playing the lead role made it even better). I think, like many others will have done, I   kind of twigged onto what happened to Charlie pretty early on in the film. And even though it was pretty hard to watch the character be extremely emotionally effected by this and I could relate to some things (which I wouldn't exactly say is good ha!), I can easily say it is one of my favourite films now. If I told myself the full plot before I watched it, I'd have said "no fucking way", but, aghhh, I can't explain it. The ending just really turns the whole story around. It's so nice to see and actually be able to slightly relate to a character that turns their life around and make their life worth living.

Scarily accurate.

Do you have a film you feel you can really relate to?

Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)