Saturday, 6 April 2013

All At Once

I am typing this from my phone because I am having a slight freak out and this cannot wait. I'm kind of treating my blog like a diary right now.

This is male related before we get started, so if you're pissed off with all males right now, I don't suggest reading ahead. Also if you remember in either January or February I posted about a guy I was seeing - that did not last.

Last week I met two lads on different occasions and I got both their numbers. (I am not normally like this just to point out.) I didn't think anything would come of it. However I have been texting both of these lads and I really like both of them. But they're both so different. I'll explain them both. Meet Wilson and Alfie! (I have changed these names.)

Wilson
He is really jokey and and I can talk to him and be silly and he's very open; we actually discussed how we fancied each other on the night out and he wasn't holding back on what he was thinking. He also said he wanted to see me over the Easter break even though he's working every day. This is slightly awkward because he lives in the town of our university which is a few buses away from my town. Sometimes he's really chatty and sometimes he won't even reply. Wilson never really asks questions about me and we haven't really found out much about each other. He also lives very far away from me when he's not at university.

Alfie
He is much more serious but really witty and makes me laugh in a less silly way, if that makes sense. I don't feel I've been my giddy, silly self with him, but I feel like I have got to know him more than Wilson because we have more serious conversations. Also, he asks questions about me and seems interested in my life. We seem to have quite a few things in common. Alfie also lives in my hometown. We've had a continuous (text) conversation since I met him and he has never stopped the conversation. He's very polite.

My friend described me as being a tennis ball today. One minute I'll like Alfie more, then I'll like Wilson more. To be honest, all night I've been hoping for a text off Wilson after we were texting for hours last night, but he didn't seem interested in talking to me today. But yesterday I really liked Alfie, but kind of tried to stay back because I didn't think he was interested...

But he just had to make my feelings more complicated by asking me on a date next week.

I genuinely do not know what to do. This never happens to me. I'm lying in my bed typing this wide eyed with dread. I have no idea what to do because I really like both of them. One friend says Alfie seems more genuine and mature but the other thinks Wilson is better because he is open about his feelings.

I'm not even writing this for a response on what to do because I doubt anyone will have read this far, I'm writing it to hopefully figure out myself what I should do! Hopefully I will have made my mind up before anyone even reads this if they do. If anyone has and they'd like to give advice, please do!

Hmmm.
Life.

Why does this happen to me all at once after a year of being single with practically no attention from anyone?!

Jazz

5 comments:

  1. I love hearing about your life! I'd say go with Alfie. Wilson sounds like a player (just knowing he doesn't ask questions about you) and like he wouldn't be that nice in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love reading your posts! I've got to honest in that I think Alfie too - only cause like what "sean marie" has said in her comment before me, it just makes me wary of Wilson because you say he doesn't ask questions about you - that's not good :( Also that you say one minute he texts for hours, the next day he doesn't seem interested in talking..it's not good to have someone going hot & cold on you like that...it's your decision though hun, keep us posted xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd also say go with Alfie! My boyfriend when I first met him seemed quite serious and too mature for my silly self but honestly once you're comfortable with eachother the silliness together will come, it just takes time. 3 and a half years later my boyfriend and me have a right laugh together, I brought his silly side out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. despite having no experience in the department, i'd have to say alfie too... just cause he asks questions about you and seems interested in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember juggling a few guys at a time (back when I was young like you)! Just have fun and see them both. If one becomes on your mind more, you'll know to ditch the other.

    True story - when I met my husband, I was currently "seeing" three other guys. He knew but didn't care. By the end of the second month, I was only seeing my husband. He was the one I always thought about at the end of the day!

    Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)