Friday, 19 April 2013

Sad World

It's very easy to say it has been a damn awful week for America.

I don't have much to say apart from how angry it makes me and most likely 99.9% of the rest of the world. However that 0.1% is the most evil, disgusting part of the world and I would love for them to just not be here, and that is the lightest I have ever put something. I'm so glad that (so far) one of those evil bastards has been caught.

It seems as though every morning I have got out of bed this week there's a report on tele of 1 or 3 or 12 or possibly up to 100 dead. It is so, so sad. It really does make you question whether you want to live in a world like this (this is not a suicidal thought, just simply a thought as to whether the world is worth living in). Obviously there are far more positive things over negative, but the negative things are just horrific. That doesn't even explain how horrible they are, there isn't a word to describe it. I can't even begin to imagine what things will be like in 100 years, or even just a few years.

The world really is going to shit.

Lots of love to everyone effected this week, not just by the big things but by 'little' things too.

Jazz

1 comment:

  1. It's hard not to be scared living life. You just have to focus on all the good things.

    And try not to read too many news stories. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)