This Friday I will finish my first year of university - yep, the year is pretty short considering we're paying a fortune to go there.
I know obviously it hasn't been a full year of education, but I cannot believe how quick it has gone! I remember the first week like it was only last week and how everything on campus was so alien to me, now the place is a second home and I can't believe I only have two more years left there!
There have definitely been times when I have hated it, specifically one of my lecturers who equally hates me. But 99% of the time there has been the best ever and I'm so glad I decided to stick at university.
I feel a bit emotional that this year is coming to an end, I've had so so so much fun and things will be slightly different come September when the work load will increase a dramatic amount, and I will have to adapt to living without my mum doing things for me! I am ridiculously excited though. It's also pretty sad I won't see some of my uni friends for just over 4 months.
In the meantime I have a four month summer holiday to try and do as much writing, work and voluntary work as I can - I also have my application to go to America next year to do at the end of the summer. I'm also going on a relaxing (ahem, drinking) holiday with my friends, going back to Sweden and going to London with my best friend, so this summer should be a good one!
I probably sound happier than usual in this blog post - the sun is out and I am in the garden, need I go on?
Hope you're having a nice week and the weather for you is also lovely!
Procrastinating in a class last week.
Jazz


Woo hoo - one year down is a pretty big deal!
ReplyDelete