Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Six Life Rules.

1. Don't hang around for those who don't give you the time of day.
I have forever done this and I am just learning now to move the hell on from those who make no effort. There's only so much you can do to make a friendship/relationship work, effort is needed from both sides, not just yours.

2. Be kind.
To everyone. Smile at the fucking grumpy git who gets on the bus everyday.

3. Do your bit.
For your family, friends, strangers, charity, yourself. Buy your mum a pint of milk and bread if money is short. This isn't being kind, this is just being human.

4. Be passionate about life.
YOLO. Hahaha, oh dear, did I just say that? Well, we don't know we only have one life, but you should treat it like you do, make the most of everything.

5. If you want the cake, have the cake.
Life is too short to miss out on that piece of cake you have wanted for about a year. Go in the shop and get it no matter what the price is.

6. Listen to music.
So much music tells a story, so if you don't like reading books, a 4 minute song can make up for that.



What rules do you live by?

------

I know I don't blog so much anymore but life is a bit of a whirlwind. I'm very happy though which I guess is good.


Slightly sleepy eyes, mmm.
Jazz

4 comments:

  1. I haven't blogged properly in ages, just doesn't seem to be any spare time! We seriously need to catch up soon! And I've been eating way too much cake recently, hehe!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lessons. I agree with them all...even if that means I've been eating a lot of cake lately. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! You are so insightful Jazz, especially for your young age. And SHEESH are you pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more :) I haven't blogged so much lately either..life just gets in the way sometimes (but in a good way :) ) glad you're happy and love the photos xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)