Well not that many, but still, quite stressful. Here is what has happened so far this week that hasn't been the best of luck...
My driving lesson, catch what happened here.
Found out my Health & Social exam thing starts next week when I thought it was in 3 weeks time. = stupido Jazz is totally unprepared.
Texted my now ex just to generally chat (because he told me he still wanted to be friends), he barely puts anything in his replies and tells me I should have "something in mind to talk about". Apparently general conversations are not allowed! (I suppose this isn't really bad luck, it's just a 'piss Jazz off' moment.) So I then send a rather long text back, and receive no reply at all!
My skin decided to have a break out whilst a camera crew is in college.
Got called into college for a 'catch up' lesson on my morning off. The teachers were ten minutes late then told me to leave after 5 minutes. I then had an almost 2 hour wait until my next lesson.
Broke my phone.
Received a temporary brick whilst my other one gets fixed.
Did almost 1000 extra words on my coursework and it didn't even save.
Fell over in the middle of town in the rain (whilst on my own). Yay for bruised knees!
My umbrella broke as the skies of England decided to have an emotional breakdown.
This week is shit!
Is your week going shit, too?
If it is, tell me your stories, pretty please.
Jazz
You must be due some "happy jazz time" soon after all this! Xx
ReplyDelete