Do you understand that title? It makes sense in my head.
In this post here I spoke about a boy named 'Alfie'. I am slowly falling in love (extreme exaggeration) with him. Okay, not in love, but you know that crazy butterfly that ties your heart and stomach in knots? Well that butterfly is around lately because of this 'Alfie' boy.
It's really weird though. I met up with him and he told me he wanted to meet up again but then said he didn't know how he saw the two of us and said he was too busy with university work to meet up anytime soon (which is understandable - he is in the final few weeks of his last year so these exams are pretty important). So after that was said we kind of stopped texting and just sent the occasional Snapchat (please tell me you have heard of it?!). I thought I'd try and just get on with things and was texting that dick of a lad I mentioned a few posts ago - I wasn't completely into Alfie anyway.
However we started having conversations over Snapchat, that sounds so bizarre but we did and it was hysterical. I didn't mind sending him pictures where I looked an absolute ming and had no makeup on and spot cream and he wasn't shit scared and didn't stop sending them back, he carried on, and I really liked that. Any other lad would have been terrified and never spoke again because I honestly look awful in those shots! But he sent equally awful photos and that continued.
Some of the 'snaps' I have sent him. Clearly you can tell I don't mind being a ming. I sent the cake one on his birthday aha!
The 'snaps' slowed down a bit over some coursework deadlines and he had his birthday but they've picked up again, and I feel really happy when I'm talking/snapping him. This sounds really soppy but I haven't felt like this for quite a while, I feel like I genuinely like this lad; he's not like the others where I just fancy them for a week or two. There's something about him that I really like. I just don't know how he feels because we aren't flirty with each other. I suppose we're just friends at the moment that have a laugh - but I don't know why you would befriend someone you had a cheeky kiss with and exchanged numbers with on a night out. I think that's bizarre. Something should normally come of things like that, and I personally don't think friendship is what should be expected. If you exchange numbers, I either think you'll text them a few times and never hear from them again, or you meet up and go on a few dates. So I don't know what's going on with 'Alfie', but to be honest I don't mind, I like the way things are with him and if he stays as a friend then I'm more than happy because he is one of the nicest guys I have ever met and I am so glad that night out was planned an hour before we left!
I will update you if anything happens :)
Jazz






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)