Tuesday, 27 September 2011

I'm smiling.

Simply because my aunty just sent me a hand written letter.

We discussed a few weeks back that we would like everyone to contact each other again using pen and paper.

So she kindly sent me a letter, even though she only lives up the road. I'm smiling & laughing to myself.

Such a simple thing has made my day. 

She stated she had no 'proper' writing paper, I could not stop laughing!

I will write a letter back to her tomorrow, and it is pleasing to see that we are on our way to accomplishing our goal (and a part of my bucket list) to make the world contact through pen and paper again.  

Here is also a picture of a cosy Monday night for me, watching Doc Martin with Izzy on my knee. 


(Pardon the bad quality of my phone camera.)

I'm now going to make lunch and then head back to college.

Have a nice Tuesday!


~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)