It has been insanely hot here today. I woke up melting. Literally, melting.
It is the end of September coming up to October and it was like 26°C.
TWENTY SIX DEGREES CENTIGRADE.
Keep in mind I live in England.
England, yes you read right.
Where was this weather in the Summer?
I was then running late for college so I got off the bus and charged to class. In the heat. I was charging to class, in the heat. What on earth was I thinking? I was so hot it was ridiculous. So for the first time in a long time, I was excited to get to class.
(Only because of the fact it would be nice and cool in there.)
But ohhhh no.
The air con was BROKEN. Of all days.
I have never, in my whole seventeen years, actually thought I was going to die by melting, but today was the day I thought I would. In England (A.K.A the North Pole) as well.
What has life come to?
So when I arrived home I instantly got a bowl of my favourite ice cream, Vienetta.
(Mmmmm)
Here is also a picture of my garden so you can see how sunny it is. Even though there is one hell of a shadow... And also the sky was much bluer than this.
(Again, my phone's camera is stupidly bad.)
Also, just to add, if anyone, and I say anyone, is reading this, please leave a comment and say what you think about my blog? Or say hi, or even what the weather has been like at yours today, or what your favourite ice cream is... or anything else!
I'd like to hear from others!
Hope your day has been good.
~Jazz


thanks for the blog comment
ReplyDeleteas for Bangor uni
my partner works there!.... it's a bit quiet if you are wanting a lively uni town.....
just a thought
x
Your welcome!
ReplyDeleteAhhh fab! What do they teach? I wouldn't actually mind if it is quiet really, it seems great even if it's not as lively as others! I'll see what it's like at the open day in a few weeks.
Thank you for the comment!