Thursday, 29 September 2011

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, all I want to do is eat worms...

Anybody remember that song?

I don't particularly feel like that right now though, I just feel a little glum I guess. 
(I am not considering eating worms though, don't worry.)

I have been feeling pretty stressed today, people have been annoying me and I do not understand one of my classes in the slightest.

Nothing interesting has happened today apart from the fact I hoovered a sock, so I was in a little dilemma for about twenty minutes until I shoved a stick sort of thing inside the nozzle and eventually got it out, so that is the only slightly interesting picture I have from my Thursday. 
(I want to include pictures in every post as it makes it more interesting.)


Anyway I am pretty busy from now!
So I won't be blogging until Sunday as I have a tonne of work to do. Then I am out tomorrow night and all Saturday.

On the other hand it might be quite a lengthy post or even several posts on Sunday as I have Sunday Song to do, then I will update you on what I have been up to! I may also be including my own version of a recipe, stolen from a restaurant. That should be very interesting.

I hope you have had a nice day and have a lovely weekend, update me on what you have done! 


~Jazz

2 comments:

  1. I dont personally remember that song, but my mother sings it occasionally and it has always been a favourite of mine!!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)