I gave the first part of my coursework in! Relief off my shoulders, I can breathe again (aahhhh).
However I will be starting the next part of it tomorrow but it seems a lot more interesting than the part I have just done. Note to self - remember to breathe.
So I am currently looking for universities to study English and Creative Writing at, and I am yet to start my personal statement which has to be in sooner than I imagine. But I like to do things in my own time, I need time to chill out and I really need to start reading books again so universities actually have an idea of sort of things I read. Although. Most that will be applying will be all intellectual and read Shakespeare and what not, which they can brag about on their personal statement, and there is me, in my own little world reading love stories and about modern day dramas, but that's me, that's what I enjoy reading, therefore I will read it. Even if I am still on chapter 3 of Water For Elephants, two months later...
I'm boring myself now.
So I am currently looking for universities to study English and Creative Writing at, and I am yet to start my personal statement which has to be in sooner than I imagine. But I like to do things in my own time, I need time to chill out and I really need to start reading books again so universities actually have an idea of sort of things I read. Although. Most that will be applying will be all intellectual and read Shakespeare and what not, which they can brag about on their personal statement, and there is me, in my own little world reading love stories and about modern day dramas, but that's me, that's what I enjoy reading, therefore I will read it. Even if I am still on chapter 3 of Water For Elephants, two months later...
I'm boring myself now.
So I looked at East Anglia university. Three A's. No thank you.
Goldsmiths in London. An A and two B's. No. Seriously.
Many, many more...
A. A. A. A. A.
I AM NOT AN 'A' STUDENT. ARGH!
So I think I'll stick with Edge Hill, a nice B and two lovely C's.
That will do me.
And I also like Bangor University in Wales, it is in a nice, quiet area which will do me, with links to cities too. Oh and also, a nice B and two lovely C's.
And I also like Bangor University in Wales, it is in a nice, quiet area which will do me, with links to cities too. Oh and also, a nice B and two lovely C's.
![]() |
| Isn't it pretty? |
And then there is Liverpool John Moores. Close to home with fabulous shopping. Again, a nice B and two lovely C's.
I'm sorted. And I'm rather excited!
Any ideas on any other universities?
~Jazz

Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog! I'm intending to do another guide soon, about surviving winter, haha. Scotland gets pretty cold.
ReplyDeleteI'd just like to say Bangor is amazing, and I think you'd love it. I visit friends there every few weeks, and I'm so jealous. I wish I studied there too! It's a nice small town, the university is pretty, the people are nice (and not the sort of posey wankers my uni is teeming with). It's a little out of the way, but that's part of the charm. As are the Welsh pronunciations. Hilarious.
Anyway, that's my two cents. And it's nicer than Edge Hill.
You're welcome! Oh good, I'll look out for it, look forward to seeing more posts :)
ReplyDeleteAw, that's really good to hear! I am going to an open day this Saturday so I will get a proper idea of what it is like then. & Ahhh the Welsh accent is fabulous!
Thank you for the comment!