I was thinking, maybe I should have a regular thing on this blog that maybe focuses on one thing, seeing as I think this will be to do with lots of different bizarre things.
I like music, and it's Sunday, which is normally a nice relaxing day where people do nothing (not for me today though, I'm rushed off my feet doing coursework but I'm on my break eating a Rocky right now), so I might throw out a song for whoever reads my blog, to listen to on a Sunday.. or any other day but I'll try and remember to post one every Sunday.
Therefore I will Call it Sunday Song? I thought maybe Tuesday Tune, but I really, really want to post a certain song right now, so I will!
This song, is just one of those songs that means the world to me, I don't particularly know why, but when each word is sung, I just feel.. so warm inside. I get this buzz inside my tummy and it makes me smile and love life. I just love it. But I do try not to listen to it too much so I don't get sick of it, I get so angry with myself when I do that with other songs.
It's also a great song to fall asleep to, not in a bad way, it's just so relaxing and ahhh, listening to it now it makes me feel so lovey, I guess.
I call it my 'Pigeon Song', if you listen you'll know why..
It's also a great song to fall asleep to, not in a bad way, it's just so relaxing and ahhh, listening to it now it makes me feel so lovey, I guess.
I call it my 'Pigeon Song', if you listen you'll know why..
If anyone is even reading this, let me know what you think of it and suggest any other songs like it!
I'm going to get on with my coursework now, so have a nice relaxing Sunday!
~Jazz


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)