Have you ever felt so stressed you can't even think any more? Like there is nothing in your head, you can't do anything, you're just in your own world, that isn't even there, because you can't think any more?
That probably doesn't even make sense, but that is how I feel right now.
There is nothing left in my brain (if there was anything there in the first place), therefore I have given up on my work. And all the work was the bloody cause of it.
So I am waiting to have my tea so I can have a big fat piece of cake for dessert.
So much for relaxing Sundays.
That is TOO Funny about the Stressed spelled backwards! HA! No wonder women Love chocolate so much LOL!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by "Sweet Peas and Bumblebees"! Following Back!
I hope you have a Less Stressed Sunday! I'm off to do some baking to take to my Hubby who is away at training right now! Will be a nice surprise! Plus I need to De-Stress with some baking as well! :)
Haha I thought it was amusing!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome, thanks for following.
Hope your baking goes well, my chocolate cake was delicious!
& your baby is gorgeous!