Saturday, 4 February 2012

Fashionista's please help a small problem of mine?

I have a 70s party coming up!

Does anyone know what the fashion was like then? I know like hotpants and flared trousers were in, but I would like to avoid these at all costs!

Any ideas on what I could wear? I have wedges and high wasted shorts, would either of these do!? I am not looking to spend more than £10 (small budget I know, but there are still sales around -ish), however I will pay a bit more if it is something that would at least be wearable again!

Pleaaaaase please please pleaaaaaaaaaaaase help. I only like looking at clothes. I'm useless putting them together :( I need Twitter here - #fashionfailure.

Thank you so much if you do help :)

~Jazz

4 comments:

  1. Take a look at pics of abba for some great 70's ideas and the film almost famous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedges and high waisted shorts would be perfect! Just be sure to have 70s hair! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. some kind of patterned top with that would look amazing like tie die or something x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)