Thursday, 9 February 2012

I have unlimited money.

Well for this blog post anyway. 

Here are five things I would immediately buy for myself or my family:

1. A French style bed for mum. Can I also throw in other furniture as well? Everything we own is practically second hand, my mum wants something new at some point ;) OOO our kitchen table isn't second hand, that was a brand new one from Ikea, but it had a single chip in so was like £70. Bargaaaain. And it's a cute, round, white one too. Special find.


2. Absolutely everything on the Cath Kidston website. I especially need a weekend bag (note to Ebayers selling them... ahem, your prices are RIDICULOUS) and I want a glasses case, too.

3. Tickets to go on a ghost walk at night. Oh screw it, I'm doing this whether I have unlimited money or not. Maybe in a few months... or years.

4. A holiday to America for me and my mum, with unlimited shopping and sightseeing. Then we can stop off at the Bahamas on the way back, via a private jet... (and yes we would totally become Lady Gaga).

5. A fake heron for my gran's pond. Little bugger keeps eating them all. Poor fishy's. He needs to be told.

What would you buy?

Jazz

3 comments:

  1. I love french vintage things! that bed it stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely all awesome things to buy if you had unlimited money. I like how thoughtful you are with your gifts for your mum. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)