Sunday, 19 February 2012

Photos from my Half-Term.

I have taken quite a few photos this week (or last week) so I thought I would share them with you all. I will do this whenever I have taken a few pics :) (remember you can click on the pictures to enlarge them if you are rather blind like me).


Matt got me a photo frame I have been dying for for ages for Valentines (wooah I like the word 'for'). So I will be printing off a few pictures this week to pin to the one side and I need to find a kind of special picture to put in the actual frame side. Then I went out the other day with my mum and gran to a cafe and got this Rocky Road cake which I was so excited about. And it was not quite horrible, but definitely not nice.


Matt also got me these rose things for the bath. You pull a rose or two apart and scatter the petals and they like kind of melt. Then my bath water turned a dirty pink colour. Sooo cool. I'm in love. So my kind of thing.

I think what the author meant every bloody English lesson.


I got a plain red dress for £6 in the sale from TK Maxx, how good is that?! You can't really see what it's like on the photo but I am chuffed.


Why is she so pretty? (I think the flash has scarred her for life).



I went to a 70s party last night and although I didn't exactly feel very 70s-ish, I thought I would get away with it because I didn't think half the people would dress up. But oh my. I was practically normal compared to everyone. Most had gone like punk-rockers with huge backcombed hair and fake tattoos. Never mind, it was quite a good night :) Also, in the top left photo I am trying to show my necklace because it had a hippy logo in it but you can't really tell, hmph.

& thank you very much to those who commented on my previous post, means a lot!

What are you all doing this week?


Tomorrow I start college again (cries like a baby) and I have two essays to do for Tuesday and I am picking up some Gok Wan glasses tomorrow, oh God.

Have a lovely week.

Jazz

5 comments:

  1. haha i love that what the author ment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bath roses are too cute!!! And I love your red dress outfit and your 70's outfit as well. So what if you were not AS dressed up, you looked amazing! :] Have a fun Monday (:
    Biggest love,
    Victoria from Unlock Your World
    www.vi-key.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, you looked lovely at the 70s party :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The roses are really cute, shame about the cake because it looks delish X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bath roses were so cute. What a nice thought.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)