Pointless post but aaaaah. This scared me.
I was happily reading before until a random memory popped into my head out of nowhere.
It was one of my older cousin. She went to private school and when she entered the secondary part of her private school, her school year had to have like a prom kind of thing, for the year 7's (aged 11/12). My cousin was a popular kid. Quite a pretty kid too, and lots of the lads most likely fancied her when they probably hadn't even hit puberty yet. Ha. But at this prom, every one of the girls had to be paired with a lad, but they got no choice with who they had to be paired with. My cousin explained to me and my brother that, funnily enough, she ended up with not the best looking lad in the world, and not the most popular by the sounds of it (which probably was not good for her reputation!). I remember being in hysterics when I saw a picture of him, imagining them standing together in photos. A pretty girl, very slim, with long shiny auburn hair standing with a short, stumpy lad with a chubby, round face and uncared for blonde hair. SO funny to a ten year old.
So I was just laughing to myself remembering this. It seemed like, what, 2 years ago? 3 years ago at a push? It just did not seem like it was long ago (I didn't take into consideration of our ages at the time). So I counted on my fingers, like I normally do, and added it up to be 7 years ago that this memory took place. What the freeeeeeekin' hell. That's almost half of my life ago.
Where does time go?
![]() |
| The three amigo's, 3 years after. |
![]() |
| All the cousins about 4 and a half years after. |
Jazz


Time flies when your having fun Jazz !
ReplyDeleteSavour every day... Passes so quickly.
I love looking back at old photo's. :-)
Jennie. X