Tuesday, 22 January 2013

I forget I have a blog.

This is definitely the case for me lately.

I don't even know if I've really been that busy. I've worked but that's about it.
Although last week was my last full week off university for just a few weeks ha! So I crammed in a few things and 'modelled' UCH CRINGE for my friend's photography page. I knew I was un-photogenic, but wow, I do have some dodgy angles and a very chubby face.


Then I went for a night out with uni friends, and oh deary me. I was in a weird face mood and pulled some shocking expressions. 


Left to right that is how the night started and ended. Yes I was attempting the Jenna Marbles face too. CRINGING SO BAD. But I do laugh at myself which I guess is good. If you haven't seen the video please watch, this girl is amazing!!


Those are also the girls I hope to live with in September (one wasn't there). I'm actually really happy I've actually met people considering in September I was so upset I wasn't going to make friends with anyone ha, now I want to live with them oh God!

Then obviously the dreadful 20ft deep snow happened. (It wasn't 20ft but whenever it snows over here the country goes into a meltdown and acts as if it's sooo deep, when in actual fact we got about one or two inches, if that.)

Then yesterday I started university again yay! I'm happy to be back :) 

I've also started speaking to people who I haven't spoke to in a while and stopped holding grudges and stopped disliking people just because of stupid things, and I kinda feel really good about that.

And I'm not entirely sure if a member of the male species asked me out? It was over text and was completely random, and was a question where you aren't sure if they mean it as a date or as a mate. So I said "yeah sure" and I am hoping they mean it as mates, because I really do not want a relationship. I hope I haven't got myself into a pickle though. Hmm I will have to let you know!

Also, about the thing where I kind of like a male friend, I'm still unsure. I'm leaning more towards the "I don't fancy him" way... but I still can't be sure. He still winds me up though.

Oh and this is how annoying my mum is when she texts...

Are your parents really annoying when they text as well?
(My phone was actually right next to me as well but I've been busy reading blogs, God mother.)

Jazz

1 comment:

  1. You look soooooo pretty in the red riding hood photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)