Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Oh deary me, feelings I do not want.

Since I have been single I have fancied 2 or 3 people, one particularly more than the others but unfortunately nothing happened there... yet ;) haha no, he didn't really turn out how I imagined him!

However now, whether this is because I have been single so long or it is actually genuine, I am kind of starting to like one of my good male friends. 

If you watch Friends it's kind of like a Joey and Rachel situation, except he has a girlfriend. I don't even know if these are genuine feelings, I don't have a fucking clue!! Pardon my language. But I get like a little buzz when I'm around him now and he's quite an affectionate and touchy feely person which gets me more excited about him! (That sounds slightly sexual and horny, but not in that way ha! Like a butterfly in your tummy excited.) Don't get me wrong, he really pisses me off and I seriously want to tell him to shut up 99% of the time and I would never even want to get with him but I can't figure out if I like him more than a friend. I don't think I like like him, but agh, does anyone understand me?

No idea why I've even wrote this, just wanted to stress out! But if I do like him, I don't want to, it just makes life stressful. I hate liking people.



Kind of still on the same subject but not, who actually liked Joey & Rachel together? I feel like I'm the only person that actually loved them as a couple. Joey was just so sweet when he was with her. I am happy Rachel & Ross ended up together, but her & Joey were so nice together too. Ahh the problems of life.

Jazz

3 comments:

  1. I was like that for a friend of mine. and yeah, he had a girl friend too. but we were really close so we were always wrastling and messing around, but now that I am married and he is too, I look at him and just think, "holy crap. that was the worst idea ever." haha but I still love him and he is still one of my best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a bit of a dilemma. Fingers crossed it's just hormones and it will pass over. Keep us updated!

    Gemma xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!! Finally have a chance to catch up on all my fav blogs :) it's so nice to finally have my internet back up and running and get back to normal! Thank you so much for your lovely comments wishing me well with the move etc and to say how pleased you were that we'd finally moved in - really appreciated! It's such a gorgeous house i'm so happy - will be doing a post on it very soon! ANYWAY as i said, just catching up on blogs so i'll have to read back through yours to catch up as this is the first post i've read...so hope you had a good xmas! I know what you mean here..it's a complicated one! I actually ended up getting together with a guy that i'd been friends with for a while (this was quite a few years ago now), and I thought i really liked him as "more than a friend", but it was weird the minute we actually got together I realised that it just felt WRONG - I carried on seeing him for about a month i think, hoping that it might get better but it didn't - i felt really bad as I really hurt him when i ended it, and it took a very long time for us to become friends again :( - but then that's only me, i also have a friend who was in EXACTLY the same situation as you, she was really, really good friends with a guy in Uni, but he had a girlfriend, all through Uni they were just friends, then once they'd finished Uni he broke up with his girlfriend, told my friend that he really liked her, they got together, married a year later and now have a lovely baby boy! :) Keep us posted won't you :)
    P.S. I think Rachel & Joey were great together too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)