Saturday, 26 January 2013

VOTE! New blog name.

Now this is not necessarily a typical vote where the one with the most votes wins. It's just a vote to let me know which ones people prefer the most, I may or may not pick the one with the most votes.

Vote at the side of the blog!

The names are...

(The) Petite Life
If I choose this one, do I insert the 'The' or leave it as two words?

The Minikin Way
Minikin means short or small. I am short or small and thought it was an interesting word ha!

Delightfully Tied
Song lyrics I slightly altered.

Mel et Luna
The name of my favourite song in Latin - Honey and the Moon. I really like this but find it quite sickly if that makes sense?!

Toast & Honey
No idea.


Please please do vote! (It is anonymous and obviously free!)

Jazz

7 comments:

  1. I like them all, but The Petite Life is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great names! But I think my favourite is "The Petite Life" too, and yeah i think i'd add the "The" at the beginning as well, but like i said they are all fab ideas - can't wait to find out which one you choose! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Delightfully Tied! It's different :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. minikin! just sounds so cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. voted... nice to meet u really love ur post..
    If u would like we can follow each other and visit our blog , it will be a great pleasure for us to know ur view about our new blog....

    Hugs, http://laviestsuperbe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is "The Petite Life" WITH the "The" at the start but I also like "Delightfully Tied". Any name will be brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I quite like your blog name as it is tbh. But if you're going to change it I like Minikin way best
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)