Friday, 15 February 2013

A Valentines Feast.

So, this happened in the morning...





And this happened in the afternoon...




There's also a picture of me with a giant food baby, but I would rather not show that. It's given me an idea on how I would look if I were actually pregnant. It's not pretty.

I was also severely depressed and so, so devastated last night. I accidentally picked up apple donuts instead of jam donuts. I didn't even know apple ones existed. I was so looking forward to the proper ones too.

& I thought I'd also share some pictures of my friend's student flat, how fancy is it!




Did you spend your Valentines day with a loved one or feeling depressed and fat with a friend?
Or something else?! 

 Jazz

5 comments:

  1. Oh god you crack me up! Glad you had a good time, I love your poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That flat is LUSH! Cute valentines :)

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I haven't had pringles in forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaa Jazz! What a day/night. Feel famous with my flat on your blog omg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's the best way to spend Valentine's Day! Haha really amazing flat too, I'm jealous! I bet my house doesn't look like that >.<
    For Valentine's Day my friend and I went camping! It was AWESOME. A beautiful beach, swimming, amazing weather, cookies and alcohol = a pretty bloody good day :')

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)