Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Very excited!

I have just booked a holiday away with my friend! I am beyond excited and actually cannot wait to go. We're meeting two others out there and I have found three lads that are on the same flights and staying at the same hotel as us, which is pretty weird but I hope they're decent and not all a pain in the arse ha!

This is where we will be staying...


I do think we paid way too much for it, but the flights over to Greece are a ridiculous amount of money, but I'm sure we'll get our money's worth and get an amaaaazing tan. Well... I hope so anyway. Anything is better than going lobster red from an unexpected roasting hot day in England.

I started my healthy eating and exercising this week too and I feel so hungry all the time, healthy food is not very filling! I've started having porridge for breakfast with fruit in it, which I guess is slightly filling, but I find it a bit... well, eurgh. It's not my kind of food. Anyone have any good suggestions on what to put in it to make it a little nicer?! I've tried banana which turned it up a notch, but still wasn't that impressed. And although I'm aching everywhere from the exercising, I feel a lot more chirpy and energetic, which I guess is a good side effect! 

& I partly haven't been around so much because I've been so busy (I'm not even exaggerating when I say that, I've barely even been at home and think my mum is missing me a little ha!) and I had filmed a vlog, but I just seem like I'm falling asleep halfway through it - so I decided it was best not to upload. Although I've now finally caught up on a lot of lost sleep and it was worth missing my Monday morning lecture for ha! I feel a lot more awake so will hopefully film a different vlog next week.

& thank you to everyone that said well done last week regarding my driving test, I'm still in shock and still would never trust myself in a car alone!

Jazz

2 comments:

  1. That looks gorgeous. I'm sure you will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo.... pretty!

    I don't know why you're dieting, I saw a bikini pic of you on Instagram and holy shit, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)