When you slept at people's houses when you were a kid, were you always the last to sleep yet the first to wake up? This is so the case for me.
I stayed at my friend's flat last night and had a day off from my healthy eating... Already I know, but everyone was together which is rare so I had to! Anyway eventually we all decided to go to sleep after Hannah was completely out. Leigh and Hannah were sharing Hannah's single bed and me and Danielle were sharing a half deflated single blow up bed and also sharing a sleeping-bag. Obviously the sleeping bag was unzipped. After what felt like ages passed and all the others were asleep, I finally drifted off for a bit. I'm talking like an hour, and I've now been awake since about half 3 waiting for them all to wake up.
I am SO bored. And it's freezing. I moved out the bed because Danielle was hogging the sleeping-bag and I was right by the fridge which wasn't warm.
So I decided to clean the bathroom after Hannah somehow spilt her drink everywhere. Then I literally stood in the bathroom for like 20 minutes because it was warmer in there. I contemplated taking a shower but I didn't know how noisy it would be.
Then I ventured back into the room and have been sat on my phone. Not literally. My stomach has just started rumbling and I've never felt so hungry in my life. And my stomach has never made such loud noises, ever. The only food in the room needs hot water adding to it, but I'd rather not meet Hannah's flat mates looking like the state I do.
I forgot to mention, I'm still slightly drunk. I definitely was when I was doing the bathroom, bloody hell. The spelling may be remarkably good on this post but that's down to auto-correct.
Wherever the pictures are placed, that shows what was happening just a few hours earlier. The yellow stuff is not wee!
I have an hour and a half until their alarm goes off and I don't think I can last til then to eat!!
Never mind.
Jazz
Oh and apparently when I was on the floor in the picture I was complaining there was a ghost called Nathaniel in there with me - who was a butcher. Oh wow.
omggg this is me too xD it sucks. i just want to go eat but everyone's asleep!
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha...
ReplyDeleteI've found when I drink too much it actually makes it harder for me to fall/stay asleep. It's like I get too hungry, dehydrated and antsy. My mind starts racing and I just can't sleep.