Friday, 1 February 2013

New blog!

The Petite Life won me over! (Was Jazz's World.)

And obviously my blog has had a makeover too, I'm so happy it looks a lot cleaner and a lot more fresh and not so kiddy! Big thanks to Angie who did it for me!

I've still got some bits to clean up, like my about me page and some other bits, so I should get that done at the weekend, in the meantime, here's some dodgy photos of me and uni friends...


We did the 'Chubby Bunny' challenge which involves sticking a marshmallow in your mouth and then saying 'chubby bunny', then repeat. The ending wasn't very attractive. 

Has anyone done it before?!

Then we watched Twilight, got depressed and now are listening to Whitney Houston.

Jazz

3 comments:

  1. Yay, my choice won! Love the design, it looks great!

    Sounds like you guys are having fun, great pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, my fave choice! ♥ I love your blog design as well, it's awesome!

    I have played that 'chubby bunny' game before too! I think I got up to eleven marshmallows before I almost chocked and died x_x It was a good effort on my behalf though...since I'm so small and all! :)

    I still need to watch the last Twilight movie and I'm determined to do it, even if it kills me in the process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice new blog title.
    And I love chubby bunny~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)