Thursday, 21 February 2013

Can't stop eating.

I have no idea what is wrong with me but the majority of last week and all this week, I just cannot stop eating. The healthy eating has gone right out the window. I'm having cravings for everything. From takeaways to biscuits to crisps to complete sugary crap. I don't know where it's come from and I've never had the munchies this bad before! I don't even feel hungry, but I never really feel full. Just peckish 24/7.

This has definitely had some pretty bad effects. My skin has broke out, I've put on weight around the middle and I generally feel quite crappy and lazy with everything. And now I feel really unhappy with how obsessed I've become with food!

The sticky toffee pudding I had the other week. I've never tasted anything so amazing.

I'm going to pull my shit together now and sort myself out because one day I'm going to wake up and be suffocating in rolls of fat from all the cake and Pringles I've been eating.

I had so much motivation at the beginning of this year and now I have no motivation whatsoever.

If I post a picture of unhealthy food on Instagram, please someone go absolutely mental at me.

Jazz

4 comments:

  1. I so relate on some levels. Some weeks all I want to do is eat and I can't stop it! Ugh. Bodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can completely relate to this! Some days I'm hardly hungry and I eat the minimum but other days I can just eat and eat and eat but I'm never full >.< I don't know what it is haha I'm sure everyone has days or weeks like this though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely get where you're coming from! Most nights I'll overload my dinner plate with carbs, eat them all and feel full... until I realise I'm just full of the same food but could eat anything else. So I turn to twiglets, pringles, cakes etc. Have to talk myself out of it, I love it at the time but hate myself after! I forced myself to go for a run this morning and I'm going to try every weekend morning and not to snack after dinner... but it's definitely hard! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)