I did say I wouldn't post until tomorrow but I just cannot keep away from Blogger!
So I travelled to my boyfriends today (we have a kind of long distance relationship, I will explain another time), which took 2 hours by bus, train and taxi, leaving the house at half seven! It was tiring. But worth it for a lovely day.
We never really do much, just chill and hang out, which I like, I like being lazy and relaxing all day. Matt has recently just got a puppy (Shih Tzu) named Wilson, and to be fair, I am not a huge fan of him. I was. But he is now extremely lively and no longer enjoys cuddling and sleeping in your arms. He also likes nibbling me. So no, I am not a fan and I think the feeling is mutual. On the other hand, I am a fan of his Border Collie, Odie. He is just so dumb it's actually cute.

So we took them on a walk to the field round the corner, the grass had just been cut and I had stupidly put my sandals on so my feet were being prickled to death. There is also a huge, wonky, acorn tree in the field and I kept thinking acorns were falling from the tree, but they weren't, Matt ruined my amazement by announcing he was just throwing them (pfft). I have to walk Wilson because Odie is too strong for me (he once saw another dog across the road and I went flying with him...) however he can run around on the field on his own, but Wilson is not allowed, so he was not impressed with me keeping him on a tight leash and refused to budge at times (little bugger).
But it was another lovely day with my wonderful boyfriend, hand in hand walking the cutie and the evil little thing. Perfection (aaaah).
Here are some pictures from our day... (Forgive me as I have not yet figured how to properly arrange them, it currently takes me ages and still doesn't turn out how I want!)
![]() |
| This made me laugh, I had no idea Odie was going for a wee, so was a shock when I almost walked into it! |
![]() |
| Home time... |

I hope you have enjoyed your day as much as I have enjoyed mine.
Pure bliss is a nice way to describe it. How was yours?
I will be posting tomorrow so I won't be gone for too long!
~Jazz





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)